Need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need prayers

Everyone I need your prayers for my niece Jessica today she was flown to Johns Hopkins today coughing up blood. She has had major problems with her heart from birth. She is only 19 please pray for her and her family.

dear mary evelyn ,

i hope jessica is resting comfortable and they are finding out what is causing her to cough up blood.

of course i will pray for jessica...it's been proven that prayer helps sick people even when they don't know there are people praying for them. that is some awesome power there. i hope everyday brings jessica closer to health.

jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

Update on my Neice Jessica, she had a heart cath today to "coil off" the Fistulas Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... however her lung was found to be filled with a lot of blood. They have for the time managed to stop the bleeding but say that this is not a good sign please keep the prayers coming.

Comment

Jess is going in for another procedure today. They want to find out where the bleeding is coming from. Please keep her in your prayers, she is still in critical condition.

Comment

Update on Jessica. She is doing a lot better today. Thank you to everyone that has been praying for her. Please continue to pray she isn't completely out of the woods yet, but she is heading down the right path.

Comment

((((((Mary Evelyn))))))

Wonderful news that ((((((Jessica)))))) is improving! Answered prayers! What a blessing!

I will continue to pray for Jessica's complete healing. Please do keep us updated.

Love & Light,

Rose
            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Sending good thoughts your way.
              Keggy

Crusty raisins are mighty potent
              ................................. Peglem

Please watch the video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL8IJT0kQ-E
              Pure entertainment, not advertising or span.

Comment

Thank you all for praying for jessica over the past week and a half. Jessica was finally taken off the respirator today and is doing a lot better. She still has a lot of recovering to do, but is finally on the mend.

Comment

Jess is being moved to a regular room from the PICU!! Way to go Jess!

Comment

Jessica has finally left the hospital after 2 weeks and is doing great.

Comment

Oh dear, really I am feeling shocked to see your news. i will of course pray for your cousin so that she can recover soon from her coughing .

Comment

So glad she is recovering!
                        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
                        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

My prayers are still with her Mary. Hope she grows up to be a very independent and beautiful woman.

Comment

Working...
                          X