i don't want ANY replies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't want ANY replies.

hubby got enough from son as it is. like we would have done it on purpose. they were given a nice trip to alaska by daughter-in-laws boss so as her mother does NOT want him at their lovely clean house, we got to keep him.

he is a cheweeny and way to fat. i encouraged them to get him to lose weight and told about my old dog.

well since i was down with foot, i did not want to keep him but hubby promised to do the taking out etc. unfortunately he did get into rat poision. he is alright now and we paid the vet bills. but grandaughter heard the chewing out son gave her pappy and came inside the house saying she hated uncle j. he laid it on heavy seems like.

well like i said, bad foot, not thinking of much else and not able to clean house. how was i to know little dog would get into everything? last time we kept him he acted sad when he went home last year when they went on vacation with the sil's family, her mother. dudh... and now they will think same thing happened last year. hubby told dil about it, unfortunately i did not hear hubby when he told me. or i would have insisted he take him THEN.

have i mentioned hubby talks like he mumbles, well he does and with my ears, he never learns so i just usually miss everything he says anyway.

he is okay now and has one return visit and pills to take. we took him ourself and returned him to their house.

i sure hope they will not ask us again. i wanted to say no this time as foot was really bad at first (still is) and i know foot is taking its sweet time to heal so house will not improve in the meantime nor will back hip, breast pain from scoliosis stenosis improve wheeling myself around on knee wheeler.

i am glad he is way better, little chubby thing is cute as can be, still chubby enough tho. we call him our grandpuppy. mind you daughter has a boxer but we don't call him that at all.

i wanted to tell this in case anyone else gets job of pet sitting and they are as bad off as i am to even try to do house cleaning. i say her mother gets him from now on myself. i don't want the responsibility. i don't think we will be asked tho. can't blame them i just hated the way hubby looked when he came inside and all the days there after.
    Last edited by joy; 07-14-2012, 01:16 AM.

OK,no reply......just a (((((hug))))Pati

Comment

Geesh, I am puppy sitting right now. Puppy-parents will be home tomorrow. These two are uneducated. Picked up 5 poopie piles thus far. Also had to leash train one of them, but he was a quick study and only took a short time. There are plans for me to do more puppy sitting in the near future. I live in a very small city and, I swear, half the city knows Dusty and will say HI to him and ignore me!

Ooops sorry about the reply
      Last edited by JanM; 07-15-2012, 08:18 PM.
      I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Comment

oh thank you all for it. as you can see i am having a very difficult time NOT getting on the computer. good company is hard to find and this group is the best at that.

Comment

I am sitting here printing business cards for a local garage. It does have a BULLDOG on the card so I'll tell y'll about it here. They wanted some of the printout in a gold color, but it doesn't come out looking much like gold. After looking for gold card stock on the web, I went to Office Max and they had 65# card stock in a beautiful gold finish and I printed them out in black (the local school colors The bulldog is our school mascot) Of course, this card stock has to be cut with my rotary cutter into 2 x 3 1/2 inch pieces. The results ARE amazing! They are as classy as any print shop product.
          I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Comment

Working...
          X