Thread: mt friend Donna

Distinguished Community Member

Default mt friend Donna

is not doing well at all. she is no longer able to visit me and paint. Her husband is hoping to have a get-together ar a place near them and everyone come and visit and eat. it is so sad that i ahve lost so many friends to this already

i just had to come back and add i have seen many successful people beat cancer. it is different than years ago when i lost my daddy to lung cancer that spread.

i know that husband (long since retired) worked with a man whose wife beat cancer four times and died from arthritis & other health problems. not cancer.

Joy,I hope you'll be able to make it to the gathering. I've also known some that make it & some that don't. and all the %'s don't mean a darn thing far as I'm concerned. people are all different afterall. some beat one type & then told cancer free for 5 yrs is good-only to die from another kind.

hope this friend makes it Joy!

i found something upbeat to call her about yesterday and was glad that i did. we are definetly stillmaking plans to do things. that is how she is handling it and i am going to follow her lead, not her husbands. tho i will go if able should the get-to-gether is issued.