Thread: wrong wrong,wrong

Distinguished Community Member

Angry wrong wrong,wrong

i am in a daze. I recieved a call by my doctor's nurse asking me to come in due to my UA test last visit. No offer to get me in early, i could get an appointment two days early - i will not waste the gas for two day's (about $10.00 round trip) on a fixed income ,no she and and I can wait. J am pissed. if she had an issue, why did she have a nurse call and "she does not discuss results over the phone" what a buch of horse ****. I know I have done nothing wrong but i am scared of losing a good doc. the only thing i could get out of the nurse was it had to do with my UA. It is possible i washed out the Morphine out due to some heavy drinking (it has happened before - i don't drink often) or a defective cup - This is causing BIG problems in my relationship - I am tired of being held hostage to a dr. I am writing my own contract for HER to sign - as I plan to raise ten kinds of hell with JHACO,the ACLU, Obama, and everyone else I can think of, I have a hefty rainy day stash, so, let the chips fall where they will.
    Hope every one is doing o.k
    Blessings
    Alex44
    skypilot

Alex, sorry to hear about the dr problem. I would think they could tell you what the UA problem was before going in. I know my dr lets the nurse give my my blood analysis over the phone. I hope you don't have a major problem that will interfere with your getting medication from this doctor. Find some peace my friend before your next visit as we are the ones to get harmed if people get upset at a dr visit.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

thank you Mark, this is indeed a nightmare. Yes , i know i am part of the face of the chronic pain community - me and my doc have a good relationship so no need to worry about fireworks:) i think it was the nurses idea - since my doc knows i would freak out and i suspect someone is pushing on her to not prescribe pain medicine - Arizona is getting tougher in all things, some good, some bad. me and the S/O were already feuding at the time, the car needed repair (done) but it could not have come at a worse time so we shall see. I hope you and your family are doing well - thank you for the reply -I am trying to get rid of as many things as I can - I have already cut my dose in half - I am tired of doctors tellling me what to do.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    skypilot

Alex, the family and I are doing okay now that my 4 days of thoracic spasms have gone. We are expecting another granddaughter Sep 22. Our current Granddaughter is a smart , entertaining, loving, and active little girl that is two years old. Sorry to hear that you and your S/O are feuding right now. I have gone through that with my wife so I know what it is like. I can imagine what it is like with doctors telling us what to do. I hope the nightmare is over soon and you find out what the issue is.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Mark, my S/O finally had enough and called the doc's office and went off on how this was tearing our family apart. when there our questions about a test and you know you cannot get an appointment until your regularly sceduled visit and says the doc does not give info over the phone really set her off, first, the nurse made the mistake of refusing to give her last name, further upsetting S/O further, S/O told her she was filing a complaint with the ACLU - THAT must have got her attention since our doc ( we have the same one and she is wonderful) called back within ten minutes and this was around 5:30 6Pm at night. Amazing. We had a good talk ( i was in the middle of a panic attack, I am sure she could tell since I was about hysterical. Not only did she give me the reason (if you want to know more, PM Me) and reassured me she was not even thinking about cutting my meds, and we will talk further when i see her - Me and the S/O used to see her together, Now they will be separate since there are things i need to talk to her that concern things I will not go intro on a public board. Bottom line - A LOT of tension has been taken off me and i am slowly getting my emotional stability back. Glad to hear the T. Spasms are gone and CONGRADULATIONS on the new new grand coming and glad to hear the 2 year old is doing well. Hope this finds you as pain free as possible.
    As Always
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot