Thread: cervical dystonia

Default cervical dystonia

Hi,

My name is Robert. I live in the Bay Area and I suffer from Cervical Dystonia, as well as cervical spondylosis and rheumatoid arthritis, primarily in the neck, which causes me constant chronic pain, although some days are better than others.

I'd be very interested in connecting with others who have cervical dystonia. Maybe we can compare notes to see how others have dealt with the chronic pain.

Robert

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile Welcome Robert!

((((((Robert))))))

Welcome to Braintalk!

May I suggest that you post on our Chronic Pain forum, Arthritis forum, and Spinal Disorders forum? You might find folks there with similar conditions as yours. Our Emotional Support forum is also an active place.

I'm so sorry for your pain and hope that you can find relief.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member

Rose has already given you directions to the where we spinal folks tend to hang out. I just wanted to welcome you to Brain Talk & hope to see you around some of the other threads.

Sorry I just saw this. Tks. for the suggestions.

Robert