Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forms in the mail and pictures...

Hello!

Got my Katie Beckett forms out in the mail on friday (weight off my shoulders!!!!) and then this week I got the forms in my mailbox for Caitlin's VEEG coming up. Paper paper paper!!! I am constantly drowning in it. One exciting thing though, on wednesday, a friend of mine from book club is going to take my kids' pictures! Fun! She is planning to start a photography business taking pics of special needs kids (no this is not an ad for it!). She asked me if she could interview me about being a spec needs mom and experiences I have had with picture taking of Caitlin in exchange she would take pics of my kids. She gave me a link to her work, it was really good! I was happy to participate, lol, I LOVE to talk! ha ha! :) So we met at a park last week (she has 4 kids too) and she got to meet Caitlin and our kids played while we talked. I get to choose where the pics will be taken, I think I am going to have her come to my house...we have lots of nature trails around where we live and there is a nice wooden fence near one which would be pretty too. It is on the golf course so I don't know if we can be on there, but hopefully no one will be playing so we can sneak over there, lol. I usually just go to sears (cheap and Caitlin likes to go to the mall) so this will be fun. Plus I will be able to have pics for my xmas cards done early for a change! :)

Lisa O.
    sigpicLisa O: mom to Caitlin (14-CP, VA shunt, seizures), Brandon (12), Tyler (10), Logan (7)...my babies are all getting so old!!

Too cool! I would love to see this work! And I hope you are a feature family
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Comment

Too cool! I would love to see this work! And I hope you are a feature family :) xo
      Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
      Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Comment

Working...
      X