Hi i'm not even sure what to write here.. so i will post this

IN DEC. 2010 MY DAUGHTER ELIZABETH 15 Y OLD AT THE TIME HAD A MASSIVE STROKE.. DURING THIS PERIOD OF TIME SHE WAS DIGANOSED WITH A DISORDERED CALLED MOYAMOYA.... THIS IS DISORDER WHERE THE CAROTID ARTERY CLOSES OFF AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE. IN APRIL 2011 AND MAY 2011 THEY DID BRAIN BYPASS OPERATIONS TO TRY TO GET HER BRAIN THE O2 AND BLOOD SUPLLY IT NEEDS. THEY DID NOT TAKE. THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT SHE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE SMALL TIA (MINI STROKES) TILL A STOKE TAKES HER LIFE.. SHE ALSO HAS RESTRICTIVE LUNG DISIEASE (THE MUSSCLES AROUND HER LUNGS ARE NOT WORKING) AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE.. SHE HAS A COUGH OUT PUT OF 35% AND A INTAKE OF AIR OF 45% .. SHE WILL BE 18 IN DEC.. SHE HAS THE AUTISM/ASPERGERS, NEUROFIBROMATOSIS, ADHD, AND MILD SPASTIC DEPLISA CP OF HER LEGS. THEY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME SHE HAS JUST KNOWS THAT SHE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE SMALL STROKES TILL A BIG STROKE TAKES HER LIFE..

I am ok most of the time then every once and a while something happens and I just start crying.. like yesterday was a bad day for her for TIA's mini strokes and I was very emotional knowing that it could be anytime.. I'm trying to get her to live life as normal as possiable, we are waiting on make a wish to come through for her..

I have good days then i have bad days with my emotions of knowing what will happen and not knowing when...

Thank you
mom2nfautism(moyamoya)