Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hospital is woefully deficient in protecting the sick and helpless...

Dear Forum Members,

We can disagree without being disagreeable. As members of a forum, any member can post in any thread.

Thank You.
    Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Distinguished Community Member

this is only an internet forum and theres no one here who can drive you home i dont think -i do remember in the chat-room someone called in a free pizza for someone else about 9 years ago from 1000 miles away

does the chat exist here now?
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

if stranded hang out in cafeteria or waiting room
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by houghchrst View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why on earth would you berate another member for staying on topic, if I read correctly roadracer had THREE good experiences yet you say nothing to him. Rarely are any of your posts, feedback or comments positive. When you prefer to live such a dark life I would appreciate if you would exclude me the next time you are feeling subpar.
    Bad mood maybe and the heat?

how hot is it there? here in WA its cool-im very blessed

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

100+ with a lot of humidity.

hope you have power & AC! we're still in the 50's-60's in my part of WA. I will feel blessed when it gets to 70.

The closest hospital to where I live will call and pay the cab bill if you have been admitted to the ER, seen by someone and dishcharged. I live across the street from the hospital and had to go in to the ER after a particularly nasty fall. It was still rather light out when discharged and I had the squad bring my rollator as I didn't have cab money. The ER nurse had a fit and said if I fell or anything negative happened to me while attempting to get home, they could have their assets sued off. I didn't want to do it because I knew from previous experience that the cab co. they contract with charges $20.00 to drive me across the parking lot. No joke.

some 3rd world people have to walk miles to just get a jug of water-we cant imagine

and yet i think usa could and should improve services like trains cabs buses and everything

we haven't seen much hope and change lately i dont think

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123