Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just checking in...

Default Just checking in...

imagine coming back to the room you left full of people and....there's NO ONE THERE! fancy me, finding out I'm the only one here..literally. and the only one who's been here. :(

~\o/~ Only by His Grace ~\o/~

Distinguished Community Member

Default A Solution

A Solution - go back to the archive, reread, and then come back here and reopen two or three of the threads here. The people
    should follow.
    Last edited by Mal L; 08-15-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Typo

It is weird not seeing any of the old posts but happy to see BT up and running again.

Marcie

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like our fancy schmancy new digs! :) Now that we've moved into our new home, maybe more of our CN family will stop by to visit more often. That would be nice. :)
    ((((((HUGS TO ALL))))))

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Hello, Great to see this up and running again! I hope to see everyone return. I've missed checking in...
    Mary Grace

Nice to see you Mary Grace :)

~\o/~ Only by His Grace ~\o/~

I am going to try to check the page more often...once this was my lifeline..Praying and hoping all the kiddos are doing well.

Distinguished Community Member andromeda31's Avatar

Just waving 'hi' to everyone! :) Been a crazy busy summer wrangling the 4 kids....I will be glad for school to start up again. Caitlin is weaned completely from lamictal now and we are working on weaning the vimpat. So far, so good. She is still on depakote too. Still having drop seizures but seems to have some good things going on after getting off lamictal....regularity (lol!), and also seems more active (crawling more) and brighter- remembering things better and less of the wild mood swings. Hope that everyone else is well!

Lisa O.
    Lisa O: mom to Caitlin (14-CP, VA shunt, seizures), Brandon (12), Tyler (10), Logan (7)...my babies are all getting so old!!

Community Member

Here and accounted for.
    Carrie mom to Amanda my new angel 12-29-07.NO LONGER DXD Multicystic Encephalomalcia, Acryptic CAH, Loved to watch mtv hits, wrestling, 3 stooges, Andy Griffith and Spongebob Square pants.

And Josh 21 year old brain.

Cool Let' s get cracking

Come on folks,

Let's get cracking.

This is the place to be. Head and shoulders above FB :)

I don't want to have to do my hacking so that all your browser home pages open here :) (Gets Hacking For Dummies book out in preparation :))

Seeya all here soon.

We should have a Braintalk reunion, that what I reckon.

QUESTION

Who's been here the longest?

Hmm, I can go back at least 15 years. Any takers on a longer relationship with BT?

Can anyone beat 15 years? :) :)

Maybe we should have a prize for the person who has been here the longest.

PRIZE FOR THE MEMBER WHO HAS BEEN WITH BT THE LONGEST

In fact lets have a prize and I will offer it :)

Prize 1

my piano book of 13 original Paul Copeland rags, signed by me and guaranteed to be worth a small fortune in about 100 years when I am dead and gone. (Something of value for you to pass on to your kiddos = an investment) :)

or prize 2.

'Sing A New Song' song book, with 59 Christian songs, arranged and typeset by me, signed of course and including CD of 15 of the songs in the songbook = another investment for the future :)

Looking forward to seeing the Oldies :) here very soon with or without a walking stick and cane :)

Paul, Alison and of course Grant the champ.

Paul, Alison and Grant the champ.
    Last edited by Paul from Australia; 08-31-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    Grant's story in pictures and music. A must see :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiZGlwj6VCQ
    Seeya there :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast