Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum nuked?

Oh look, this is cute. I just got an email about a new private message. I clicked on the link, but it said I am not logged in. I still had this screen open, clearly logged on, and yes I clicked on 'remember me' when I first logged on. I tried the login on the top, only to see my password (HUGE SECURITY HOLE!!), but it said that I didn't have the right username or password. I tried again. Same problem. Finally I came back to this screen and got the private message.

THIS UPGRADE IS A HUGE DOWNGRADE!

Blog Entries

I will be the first to admit that this didn't go anywhere near as fast or as smooth as it could have. The plain text password issue is being discussed with vB to try to find a solution. Since the pw's are sent encrypted it's not the major security hole some think it is.

Blog Entries

The plain text password issue has been resolved, along with most if not all of the other minor bugs like smilies not working, edit's not working, and paragraphs not working. Please read the announcement for full details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12