migraine headaches!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

migraine headaches!!!!!!

Hey sorry I have not been on.I have been having migraine headaches.Where I am just crying and moaning trying to sleep but that aint easy.And it is hard to think or do anything else.I HATE THEM.Because my fibro started with migraine headache it was ONE migraine that did not ever go away for about four months I was either at the doctor trying to figure it out or in my dark bedroom crying.I didnt sleep.I would pass out from the pain but i dont thank I slept I dont remember much of that time because it hurt soooo bad.And I am so scared they are trying to come back.
    Kee, Fibro for 10yrs ,IBS for 15yrs ,Anxetiy for about 2yrs.I am 20yrs old.
    God is Good! I love ALL animals
    Mom to D.O.G.(german sheperd mix 11yrs old),Radar(Chihuahua 8yrs old) Nutz(lab mix 3yrs old) and Callie(calico kitty 16yrs old) I am also Sissy to 5 more chihuahuas.

Been there so I know how you are suffering. I found that Excedrin really did take away quite a bit of the agony and sleeping with a heating pad on or under my head gave me many hours of pain free sleep. I hope this helps if only a little. Migranes are pure torture.

Comment

Thanks for the info.Might have to try that.
      Kee, Fibro for 10yrs ,IBS for 15yrs ,Anxetiy for about 2yrs.I am 20yrs old.
      God is Good! I love ALL animals
      Mom to D.O.G.(german sheperd mix 11yrs old),Radar(Chihuahua 8yrs old) Nutz(lab mix 3yrs old) and Callie(calico kitty 16yrs old) I am also Sissy to 5 more chihuahuas.

Comment

I don't know why they tell you to put COLD on a migrane, that just made me scream. The heat relaxes the spasming blood vessels. The caffiene in the Excedrine helps too with that spasming.

Comment

I can identify with the relief obtained from a heating pad. Having "said" that, when I was in the ER because of a stroke my neuro told me that although it may feel good, heat can make the headache into something else. I haven't used a heating pad or anything like it since. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!

suse s

Comment

Working...
          X