Thread: Anybody out there?!?

New Community Member

Default Anybody out there?!?

I hope this finds you all doing okay. This is tough for me. New stuff really taxes my brain. I can only imagine a newbie with a screaming headache for the past several weeks trying to find some direction, information and help...

Hang in there,
    Skylar
    Spontaneous spinal. "Crummy dura". Cysts. 3 BPs, 1 glue, 2 surgeries, 4 LPs, 4 CTs & 7 MRIs. Still leaking.

Call me Delta Airlines, because I can't handle all your extra baggage. - Ned Flanders

Skylar, some people are here but they really screwed up the whole site.

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

I'm still here. One of the people who own this site said they will put the old graphics back. Once they do that it will probably be easier for you. Unfortunately they didn't move our old posts. Just archived them :(

New Community Member

Thanks bstone and funnylegs4. I felt like I was cut adrift. Glad to know folks are out there. Looking forward to getting the hang of the new site.

Skylar
    Spontaneous spinal. "Crummy dura". Cysts. 3 BPs, 1 glue, 2 surgeries, 4 LPs, 4 CTs & 7 MRIs. Still leaking.

Call me Delta Airlines, because I can't handle all your extra baggage. - Ned Flanders

Community Member

I am here. For convenient reference and to facilitate continuing conversations, I imported from the archive several threads that I started.

bstone,
    I tried to send you a private message. It didn't go through. I got an error message that said:
    "bstone has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

LeakingnHissinginPotomac