Thread: Feel like i am going CRAZY!

Community Member

Default Feel like i am going CRAZY!

I feel like I am going CRAZY!!!! I am not sleeping good I am having anexity attacks.And I am crying alot.I just want to crawl in a hole somewhere.I dont know what to do anymore.I thought I was getting better with my meds but I aint and I am at my wits end.My nerves are shot.I am always nervous.I can hardly stay in the same room with people.I have to go off by myself.And I dont like that.I just dont know what to do anymore.

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

Angry

Geeze girl, calm down! It's probably all the meds you are taking that's making you nuts. I got that way for a very short time until I decided I take ONLY bare minimum. These crazy doctors would have had me on 17 different meds a day and dead in a very short time. I raised hell with my NP and said NO!!! All these drug interactions would turn me into a crazy person. I take what I feel I need. I have a pain in my gut with constant nausea that no one will help me with so I take OTC nausea med and Zantac, it does help, I take bp med and a clonazepam to sleep and that's it. That's 4 different drugs along with the occassional Tylenol for pain in my gut. I don't know why no doctor will take my complaint seriously. I'm afraid this, whatever it is, is damaging my vital organs ie; liver, pancreas and I don't have anyone to turn to. I feel I am slowly dying.

Community Member

Well, you have a great nicname... except I want it, cuz I AM a big pain too.
    I don't know but it seems sleep issues are way worse now, April 2012, with everyone I talk to... suire are with me.

If I do get some sleep I am still just a DISHRAG all day, but like nodding off for 10 mins, right in the middle of typing. I wake up to 100 rows of ggggggggggggggg lol

But mostly, its the dreams - I NEVER used to remember dreams, and now they happen in a 10 min nod off. And for awhile there, would wake me up at night - so vivid, so dramatic.

I feel like I want to die too. I know I cannot take my own life, but... Dreamed yesterday of someone sliding a knife in up under my ribs, I didnt wince, I just "took it"

So, you have company...

As for sleep, they say get out of bed after 10 or 15 mins of not going to sleep - have you tried that?

Community Member

Default thanks

Yes Fillmore i have tried getting out of bed but that dont seem to help.I get sleepy then go back to bed and wake back up again.I just sleep when i can.Sorry but you cant have my name lol.
    Barque If I didnt take the meds I do take i would probaly be way worse than what i am now.I only take four meds.My GP dont push meds on me if they dont help then he takes me off of them.As for you pain it could be your gallbladder.

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

Smile

I leave the T.V. on all night. I turn down the brightness and contrast so I can barely make out what's on the screen and the volume way way down so I can JUST hear words and it won't wake me if I do doze off. I turn on my side and just listen with my eyes closed, everything is a repeat anyway. I put it on the Hallmark channel, they run Frasier, Bob Newhart, Golden Girls, Mary Tyler Moore and I Love Lucy all night til 9:A.M. See if I can listen to something my own thoughts don't scare me and keep me from falling asleep.

Being in a dark, quiet room is very uncomfortable for me. I need some sound and a tiny bit of light.