Thread: Need DR Grays phone #

Default Need DR Grays phone #

Hi Friends, I've been looking online for DR. Gray's phone # as i want to call and mke an appt. When i went to Duke's site, I didn't see a DR, Gray there. Can someone provide me with her address and phone #? I really need to see a DR who understand leaks cuz i'm not getting anywhere with the DR's were in Nj. I went to a DR on Wed who did order an upright mri, but wouldn't take it down to thoracic area where my cysts are, and might be the area of my leaks, as i have 3 perineural cysts there. I'm fed up with Dr's that don't know how to treat or dx leaks and am ready to travel to get answers. Does DR Gray do phone consults? Will she reveiw films prior to appt to determine if she thinks she can help? Thanks for you help.. Sososleepy

Jeanne
    Mother of teen w/ lumbar Scheuerman's, L5 spondylolisthesis, repaired 8-month CSF Leak, L3-S1Fusion (2009)
    Robby's Leak Story

Thank you Robbysmom5:)