Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Still Hangin' in there

Hope things go smooth for you with the rest of the paperwork.

Distinguished Community Member

i hope things go well with you as well. i wish some relaxing time and no worries for you dear woman. so much to do getting things done by standards etc. take care food to hear from you. i hope things pick up and we hear more from everyone after summer ends. i still wonder about Welsh so i do get withdrawals when people are absen. was so glad to hear from Leo etc.

Distinguished Community Member

Jan,sure hope it all goes smoothly from here on.

Joy,my guess about Demi (Welsh mamma) is that we just have to cherish the memories.

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Smooth isn't anything I can relate to. I go to a surgeon on Sept 7 to be scheduled for hernia surgery. Because I'm doing CCPD they have to switch me over to hemo until I heal and the doctor will have me stay in an extended care facility for a month. The nurses have already asked if I am going to bring my computer. What do you think I told them? A friend will take care of Dusty, I hope he doesn't pick up any bad habits there. I have told Hank, but he won't remember.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Lightening took out my modem this past Friday night. Up and running with a new one already.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011