Thread: no title

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Default no title

I don't know what hapened I woke in a pit this mornign and cant stop crying.

I am so tired. I hurt and today I realized that we are never going to get ahead. We are always going to be stuck in this financial cess pool. Got paid yesterday and already broke. Did anything get accomplished/ No. Just more of the same, playing catchup with shut off notices. Paying through the nose for gas. Never being able to go anywhere.

I will never be able to have or do the things I want. I will forever be tethered to this miserable state of existence.

I just wish I dint' have to do this anyreore Nothign worse than crushed hope
    Last edited by houghchrst; 03-31-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Distinguished Community Member Ging's Avatar

Christina, I understand how you are feeling...honey you are not alone in this misery , so many are doing exactly as you are doing , just barely keeping your eyes above water! Now that statement doesn't make you feel any better because it wouldn't and doesn't me either, my husbands Copayment for one month of his ulcerative colitis medicine was $362.00...I had to leave it at the pharmacy,, he needs this and Medicare will not let the pharmaceutical company give him a break...all we have is Social security, so yep I understand fully! Hey at least we are in a country where we can get daily updates on what color lipstick Kim Kardashian is wearing..(sarcasm here) ! Hang in honey , this has to get better soon , I can't do anything either but I will help you cry, yes I will, ((( hugs))) GING

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Ging thank you so much. I am feeling a bit better now. Had a very scary crazy making breakdown earlier but I am finally coming down on the other side of it.

Don't get that very often and was scarily similar to last November so had to stop it before it got out of hand.

I just wanted to say that my SO works for a National Pharmacy chain as a third tier benefits manager and recently started working in an experimental program by Pfizer for helping low income families and senior citizens get their medications at discount prices. Well after about 5 months they have to shut the program down because the insurance companies don't want to play ball so they are battling regarding generics and name brands making it impossible for Pfizer to help people.

Now this just makes me angry. What right does the insurance company have to do that! They work for us. All of these corporations have forgotten that they work for us. They are a service. But I guess that as long as most people continue to take it then it will continue to happen.

I think it is reprehensible and I am sorry that you and yours are one of the many that suffer due to them.

Also I wanted to let people know that if you call your insurance company or really any business that has sent their phone centers over seas and ask for the offshore representative then you will get an American rep to talk to on the phone and they are usually more inclined to take care of your needs with less fuss. I wonder if enough people started doing this it would finally bring those jobs home to our country.
    Last edited by houghchrst; 03-31-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

Unhappy

I feel like you do most of the time but I can't cry it out, I don't have any tears left. If I do cry it's over very quickly then I feel sick. I don't want to cry anymore. My world pretty much stinks too. I feel like everything I am ever going to do, I've done. Now I'm just fermenting. You aren't alone.

Distinguished Community Member

Post Tons of................................................ ..............................

(((((((((((( Christina ))))))))))))
    ((((((((((((Christina )))))))))))))
    ((((((((((((Christina))))))))))))))

For You!!!:)

Phyllis

Distinguished Community Member Beader's Avatar

Hey Chris,

Sorry for your scary crying spell & feelings of hopelessness. I totally get it. My life has been playing that same tune since last summer when my income dropped by 75%. I just borrowed 2 months mortgage to stave off foreclosure & maybe renegotiate the terms of the mortgage. Propane tank had run out twice and they capped it the last time due to miscommunication when they delivered the previous time. No heat, no hot water, no stove. I think I had gotten one statement from the company which I had put in the credit counselor folder & forgotten to really examine since I'd told the rep to put the damn delivery on that credit card right then!

If I don't find a reliable renter I'm done for. Smetimes I feel so stinkin' alone b/c I don't have a SO, I don't have someone to confer w/ who I trust. I can't make all these financial decisions alone when I feel like they're speaking German & I only know a little French. I DON'T FRIKKIN' UNDERSTAND IT.

It sounds like the worst of your blues passed, so I'm glad for you. I'd say something hopeful if I could muster it up but...
    Sher
    My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

Distinguished Community Member

Chris, I hope you are feeling better today.no words of wisdom,just know that I do care & you must believe better days are ahead!

(((hugs))) Pati

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

(((chris))) ,

i know i'm coming in late on this thread and your crisis is mostly over. i think sometimes we do need to cry. tears do have nasty chemicals in them that make us feel bad...yes, they tested that.

i know i sometimes have a "pollyanna" attitude about life and problems, but it gets me through the night. i realize everything is always temporary, things can change quickly...and sometimes get worse. i'm looking at a future that i had no idea was going to be 5 years ago. but see, if i keep looking at that future, i'm seeing a black hole, despair, struggle, loneliness. that's why i keep saying, "LIVE FOR TODAY!" today i feel a weight is lifted off my shoulders. i feel i am not living the life of someone's denial, i have hope things will get better. today is a good day. tomorrow will bring what it does...it doesn't pay to cry tear's today for tomorrow's sorrow. i will deal with it when it comes....if it comes. and then i might cry tomorrow, but not today. not today.

jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney