For my dear sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my dear sister

Dear Sue ~ You left us today, 3-29-12 after so many years of suffering. How we will miss you!! You had such a sad, tough life, yet you lived it with such grace. You were such a kind and gentle soul. God put you here to teach the rest of us patience and love. How I will miss our conversations and how we would dissolve in laughter! Know that you will always be in my heart. Until we meet again----I love you. Your sis, Lee
    Recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;
    severe DDD; sciatica; osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, 2 spinal surgeries, SCS implant & removal, morphine pump trial-didn't work, umpteen injections/epidurals/trigger points,rhizotomy, Racz procedure, etc., therapy, 4 more herniations, now inoperable; lumpectomy, radiation therapy~breast cancer survivor,fibromyalgia;depression; heart attack. On disability.

(((((((Lee)))))))) I am so sorry your sister has moved on.

Comment

I'm so sorry about the loss of your sister. I hope that you have some supportive people around you at this difficult time.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
      X