Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just wondering how everyone is doing???

Distinguished Community Member Beachgirl's Avatar

Hey Trace!!

Sorry if I worried you!!! I'm still here :)

I will definately let you know about the Tropfest film - I'll also post on here when the Zombie movie comes out. It's called Theatre of the Dead - it has it's own website - TheatreoftheDead.com.au and is also on FaceBook. I'm not sure how wide a release it will be, but I do know that it is featured in next months international movie magazine based in France, so it is generating world wide interest!! I'm not a zombie fan but apparently this movie already has fans in the US and in Brazil!! Hahahahahaha. I'll let you all know details and post pics as I'm allowed to release them according to the promo's.

Trace - I've sent you a PM too

Nat xx
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

Question

I have a ?? for y'all; being a stroke survivor I've never understood how someone can have a ruptured aneurysm and NOT have a stroke; can someone explain please?
    Thanks,
    suse

Distinguished Community Member Beachgirl's Avatar

Hi Suse,

A ruptured aneurysm IS a stroke. As far as I'm aware there are 2 kinds of strokes - ischemic - which is caused by a blood clot; and a haemmorrhagic stroke which is a brain bleed which ruptured aneurysms come under.

I hope that helps. :)

Nat xx
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

[B]Really nice to see you all, It brings me comfort to see you are all here, We all have been through so much, yet on a whole, we are survivors.
    so just trying to keep my head up. I really do not drive very much anymore either, My life has really changed
    I have been having a really hard time since my clipping. At fi[st all was great and so so happy to just be alive, but around 6 months i had my first mini stroke, i have had several, and in September i had the scariest of all a seizure that lasted days..............when i came to i had no idea if my children were alive or my mother and husband were as well. Having to ask and wait to find out was horrible. I know am on 3 seizure meds and a crap of others. They all keep me in the game. I have a vessel in my head next to my clip that goes off and spasms when ever it wants too..........oh what fun........i try and find a giggle as often as i can, and keep my head up because i really am blessed to be alive...................august will be 4 years for me. NO one ever told me that you could get scar tissue build up at surgery sight ...............OH What Fun !!! Jane /B]
    ld up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12