Smilies/emoticons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smilies/emoticons

If you care about what smilies/emoticons are available here, a discussion is going on in Forum Feedback and your opinions are being asked for:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

They didn't seem to like my fav smiley..hmmmmm..
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Comment

Sally, I don't see where anyone disliked your smiley. My guess is a lot of people loved it.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by SalpalSally View Post
        They didn't seem to like my fav smiley..hmmmmm..
        I like it

Shame more folks aren't speaking up about their favorites :(
        Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
        Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
        Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
        Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
        Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
        Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
        Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Weins View Post
          I like it

Shame more folks aren't speaking up about their favorites :(
          Humphrumph!!! You didn't add it, chicken..LOL
          Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Comment

Hehehehe Sally :)

We (David and I) haven't gone through the over 200 smilies that you don't see yet. Once we figure out how many we want then we'll figure out which ones we want
            Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
            Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
            Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
            Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
            Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
            Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
            Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

I am not speaking up because it is so hard for me to copy and paste the ones I like. now this is one I doubt I'll ever use for instance! I could use this but how long before that would cause trouble, LOL also So see so far I am of the ones I don't want more than of those I do want. Still a long way for me to go isn't there, LOL.

I appreciate what you have done already tho.

Comment

Originally posted by joy View Post
                I am not speaking up because it is so hard for me to copy and paste the ones I like. now this is one I doubt I'll ever use for instance! I could use this but how long before that would cause trouble, LOL also So see so far I am of the ones I don't want more than of those I do want. Still a long way for me to go isn't there, LOL.

I appreciate what you have done already tho.

joy, for a while I was having to copy and paste smilies to get them to show up in a post, but now I'm finding I can just click on them, and there they are. They should be working that way for you too, I think.

Comment

thanks agate, I got the hang of it before the end, they stayed right at the bottom of post so was easy to click and go. I am kinda slow most days and some I don't days I don't even want to talk about, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X