What happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened

I know this is weird, but what happened to the live chit chat room? I turned on my computer in rehab but live chit chat was gone.I met so many people there. Do you remember traciboob? Her, her husband, John and my 2 kids went campimg last summer. I came on a few times in rehab but live chit chat was gone--boo hoo. I was too bushed to get on much. Is there a certain live room that many of my old friends go to - I mean you guys of course.
    Lorraine (lor)

Hi lor!!

Girl, we have sure missed you! I was so happy to see you post today. I hope that says you are getting better, but not quiet ready to run races?

You gave us all quiet a scare, but glad you are able to get to that computer now and again.

Lor, I kept checking in the Chats hoping to find someone. One day it was Gone! David said it was closed because it wasn't being used, but if enough were interesed in it they might consider re-opening it. I kind of doubt it just yet.

It was a pleasant surprise to find your post. I am glad you felt up to posting, but don't wear yourself out. Most of all we want you to get better. Just take it easy and go slow. We will be here waiting for you!

Keep up the good work, ok? We all send our love to you. You behave yourself now. lol I truely do miss you!

I love you bunches Lor dear, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Hi Lor. I always missed out on being there when anyone else was on chit-chat, but I'll gladly settle for this just to get to know how you are and what you are up to! ItIs so good to see a post from you. Keep up the good work or whatever you have been doing and keep comng back to BrainTalk to update us. Many HUGS to you. take care.

Comment

Working...
      X