Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's time for my Angio...eeeek :)

Distinguished Community Member Ging's Avatar

Default It's time for my Angio...eeeek :)

:eek
    Hello All, it is time for my six month angio after my coiling last September and I really need my gang of angels going with me .. can you please tag along in spirit on Thursday Morning around 10:00 am?
    I have tried to get my self emotionally ready and have had some very good support from friends, but I need you , the ones here who understand to be with me.
    Ha! you did not know I am such a whimp did you...well I am strong for others...but when it comes to me well, I never seem to follow protocol !

Junbug will go on Wednesday , so please hold good positive thoughts for her as well , she has been through so much the last two years. I love you all for being here and I hope more of our old members can find there way back. thank you so much for making a little time for old Ging
    Last edited by Ging; 03-04-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: spelling and mistakes

Distinguished Community Member Beachgirl's Avatar

Ging, you will be ok. Remember that. And breathe!!!

You know I'll be with you there holding your hand and sending calming energy to you.

Send Junebug my love too.

Hugs,

Nat xx
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

Thank you Nat, you are usually the first to give support for all of us and we are so bless to have you . I know you will be with me and I will tell Junebug as well, she is very nervous.
    Be well and have a good day sweetie...thank you so much :) xx

Community Member

Ging, i will be there for you and for Junebug. I am sending my love and positive thoughts! Hang in there it will be over soon. Good luck

Shelly
    Shelly

Community Member

Default I'm sharing my happy vibes...

with you Ging.
    Keep calm, deep breath and it'll be ok. At least that's what everyone told me to do!!!!!
    Best wishes to June bug as well.
    Keep us posted.
    Trace x

Hey Ging,

We of course are going with you - the usual crowd and I am sure some others too!

You know the deal - it's ALWAYS frightning ahead of time - but you start to realize once you are in your pretty gown and all ready to go - that you can do this!

Really you can. You have a whole tough day of it - but you will be in the best hands nurses and doctor wise and they take what they do seriously and really really

look after you.

Are you asking for the twilight meds to go with the light show?

Imagine if you could paint it! :)

The actual Angiogram is only about an hour even though it's a full darn day in the hospital so just lay nice and still and let them take care of you.

I will be there holding your hand Ging. Done 5 of these myself now and while they never get easier it's helpful when you know what is going to happen.

Remeber to go in calmly and with your normal happy sunshiny happy face.

Big hugs Ging and expecting to hear of your AngioAdventure the moment you feel like posting!
    Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

Thanks everyone, I am going to put on my" big girl pants".... at least for a while........ and do all the things we all have done before, just keeping the courage.. and not worrying about the results until it is over . You all keep poking me and reminding me to wait and let the Doctor tell me the results ! I always start to fast forward to the report and what if, what if ,what if. I will breath and CLOSE MY EYES, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE SCREEN...NO NO NO, AND I AM GOING TO ASK FOR DIPPSY DOODLE DRUGS TO MAKE ME LOOPY...
    THANKS EVERY ONE, YOU ALL ARE THE BEST EVER, THANK YOU SO MUCH this is my get it al done week so I should
    Just get myself and my house ready, it case I haven't told you all before , you are the most caring people , and I thank you so much for your support.(((hugs))) GING

Oh, you know we'll all be with you Ging. Holding your hand, telling you to not let those big girl panties fall to from your waist and praying for good news and good drugs!

{{{{[hugs}}}}}
    Heidi
    Ruptured 11mm annie on 10/5/06. Left internal carotid artery. Coiled at Maine Med. Portland, ME. 16 coils. Coils compacting Dec. 2010. Stent implanted 3/16/2011 and 4 more new coils added 4/27/2011 by Dr. Ecker. Another 4mm annie discovered Dec. 2010. Older sister died from rupture 5/29/12. Smaller annie grew & was clipped in Jan. 2014. Orig. annie getting new remnant. Possible flow diversion needed now. Check out my Brain Blog: Brain Blog

Good Luck tommorow Ging!

Remember - lots of warm blankys and socks and it will be easy! :)

Will be thinking of you Hugs!
    Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

Woo hoo, what a great report, my aneurysm is "NOT FILLING, THE COILS ARE STILL IN PLACE, THE STENTS ARE OPEN" I am beyond thrilled! My noggin doctor said instead of September, it will be next March AND....HE WILL DO A MRA ! No sign of any sister annies, and I just have to watch for signs of stroke for the next month, I know I was told this before, but was so happy to get away from the hospital that I forgot! So far so good on the site not bleeding, the clip would not hold and I have too much scar tissue( maybe that is why I get the MRA ?,either way, I am happy happy happy
    Thank you all so much for you encouragement , and prayers and positive thoughts, I really went in knowing I would be back here with the best news,because I had you all with me? Thank you, thank you, so so much, you all are the best cheerleaders in the universe :) :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast