Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vote for nick in his competition to imitate the ultimate warrior!

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I will tell Nick tomorrow how much you loved his performance!!!! Thank you xoxoxox :) Donna
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Blog Entries

HI Everyone, Gosh, this is a nail biter!!! The contest closes tonight and currently, Nick is winning!!!!!! But only by 1% and it keeps going back and forth between Nick and another chap called Kevin Escobar. Nick is really nervous now, but excited too! Of course we'll report in on who wins :) xo
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Been checking the site pretty steadily. Looks like you may have a winner there!

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Nick & Donna))))))

When will the winner be announced?! I'm on the edge of my seat! :)

I'm so bummed that my OS is too antiquated to vote! If it's a tie, perhaps I can email The Warrior to let him know that I'm an old lady with an old lady computer, so I was technologically prevented from casting my vote for the Bravest and Brightest Warrior of All, Nicholas! I will be the tie breaker!

I searched for Kevin Escobar's video, but I couldn't find it. I'm sure that he can't compare to our star, Nicholas!

In fact, we expect to see you on the red carpet this Sunday for the Academy Awards!

Waiting anxiously for the results to be announced ...

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Blog Entries

Hi Rose! Well, Nick has WON this competition! However, it has not been announced yet on the Warrior's website. It hasn't been updated since Feb. 18, but Nick is well ahead and has clearly won. So, we are waiting for the Warrior to declare the Nick the winner.... I think that Mr. Warrior might have been tied up today because his facebook page was talking about a new pilot TV show that he did and posted to YouTube. There was a problem with a music company finding it in breach of copyright so took it down and I suspect that Warrior was working on that today. We'll see what tomorrow brings and I will continue to keep you posted. Wrestlers can be unpredictable and scatter brained, I think! :)

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

CONGRATULATIONS NICK!

Fantastic News!

I visited the Warrior's website and Facebook page, but I found no recent mention of the contest/results.

Perhaps the Warrior is meeting with his lawyers. ;)

So very proud of you Nick!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Blog Entries

Hi Everyone! Well, finally Nick has had TWO emails from the Warrior announcing that he won and asking for his address in order to mail some Ultimate prizes. Today, Nick and I emailed back and explained some background about Nick and how he made the video and how he communicates. He also said that he'd been giving a lot of thought to what his prize wish list would be. #1 on it would be to do a phone or skype interview with the Warrior and then get his advice on how to become a volunteer sports wrestling journalist. Would the Warrior want such an article on his own website? Perhaps Nick could post the article on his own blog? Nick's second choice would be a piece of Warrior's artwork. And lastly, he said that he would be truly grateful for any prize that the Warrior thought Nick might like and appreciate. So, we'll see what happens next, but I hope he agrees to an interview! Then Nick can prepare questions and write up something - that would be so much fun! I'll keep you all posted, promise! xox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12