Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote for nick in his competition to imitate the ultimate warrior!

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Default Vote for nick in his competition to imitate the ultimate warrior!

Hi friends!
    Please vote for Nicholas in his competition to imitate his favourite WWE star, the Ultimate Warrior! (We wrote to Mr. Warrior and he said that if Nick won, he would get an ultimate prize because Nick cannot travel to Minneapolis - two tickets for an appearance in Minneapolis is the prize on offer. But we asked the Warrior to phone Nick which would make him very, very happy).

The page loads with the entries fine on a google browser like Google Chrome, but it doesn't seem to work on Safari Mac. I downloaded for free Chrome and it worked fine.

The link is here: http://www.warrioruniversity.com/ and the link for the contest voting is on the righthand side.
    Thanks everyone!
    Donna
    PS: Isn't Nick's growl something else? We had a great time doing the video and Rose's suggestions were really fun and helpful :)
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Voted for Nick.

Great to see him 'live'

didn't know Nick had fair hair :)

Best wishes Nick for the competition.

Seeya,

Paul, Alison and Grant the champ.
    Grant's story in pictures and music. A must see :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiZGlwj6VCQ
    Seeya there :)

Blog Entries

Thank you Paul!!!!!
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Donna & Nick))))))

Unfortunately, I have Safari, and I can't access the voting. I need to update my OS to download Google Chrome. My computer literate friend is helping me get that sorted out, so I'm waiting for her input. How long is the voting open? I'm so disappointed that I can't view and vote!!!! Why did the Warrior have to make this so it's incompatible with Safari?!?!?! Hope I get my OS upgraded soon, so I can vote.

GOOD LUCK NICK!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Last edited by Earth Mother 2 Angels; 02-19-2012 at 02:21 PM.
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

unfortunately, we could not see Nick`s video but we could vote so I had each of my boys vote from their own computers. Can you only vote once?
    Hope his wish comes true!
    Lucinda
    mom to four boys who keep things interesting...

Blog Entries

((((((Donna))))))

I visited your blog today, and I found your link to the Warrior's Facebook page, where I was hoping that I could at least view Nick's video. Is it on there? Is it on YouTube? If so, could you provide links? I did search YouTube, unsuccessfully.

Those unkind remarks you mentioned in your blog ~ so typical of the internet. Removing them is the best thing to do, and then ignore/forget about them. People feel that they can be obnoxious and rude, because they are behind a computer screen. It says everything about their character. Nick has a fantastic attitude, and we could all take a page from his book. Extra ((((HUGS)))) for your Mama heart.

I'm hoping that Nick's video is somewhere, where my old-timey Mac can access it! :)

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Community Member

Voted yesterday and shared your link through my facebook. Hopefully he will get a set of the tickets.
    Carrie mom to Amanda my new angel 12-29-07.NO LONGER DXD Multicystic Encephalomalcia, Acryptic CAH, Loved to watch mtv hits, wrestling, 3 stooges, Andy Griffith and Spongebob Square pants.

And Josh 21 year old brain.

Blog Entries

Hi Rose and Lucinda, thank you so much for your support! Here is Nick's video link, I hope it shows for you!

Lots of love, Donna

You brought me to tears. Nick's make up is great and he looks like he is having a wonderful time. You are an extraordinary warrior Nick and a champion. You are on the top of our hero's list today and every day.
    grandmother of Tyler (22): Ohtahara Syndrome/SCN2a gene mutation, cortically visually impaired, quadriplegic, severely developmentally delayed, no speech, severe intractable seizures, frontal and temporal lobe atrophy, progressive scoliosis/kyphosis, chronic kidney stones & UTI's, gastroparesis, 100% tube fed, autonomic dysreflexia, but what a precious gift from God. "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."

Blog Entries

((((((Donna & Nick))))))

OSCAR! OSCAR!!! :)

Fantastic performance! Fantastic Production!

Jim and I thoroughly enjoyed every second! It was clear that Nicholas was enjoying it as well!

Nick's Ultimate Warrior's makeup was outstanding! Great costume, with Nick's own hairy chest! Manly Man!!

Great Growl!!!! Nick you nailed it!

Thank you so much for posting the video, Donna. I hope to be able to vote soon.

Nick, you are truly the Ultimate Warrior, a courageous hero. And we love you.

Love & Light,

Rose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast