PRAYER'S needed for missing man!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRAYER'S needed for missing man!!!

my lifetime friends husband is missing. from the news articles it's like he just disappeared into thin air. he's been gone since Wed. my mind is reeling. when I woke up this morning I had a feeling of dread. I just KNEW something bad had happened. this came as a total shock however. luckily I turned on my computer to get her email.

we've been friends since 1954. she's been married to him 47 yrs! I can only imagine what a basket case she is right now. a local Seattle station will have her on tonight & I dread seeing her going through this tragedy.

I'm babbling.......he's a retired Marine (Vet from Viet Nam).

his name is Paul. please pray they find him soon & he's OK. he's one of the most stable guys I've ever known. they have some wind today so hopefully the dogs can track.:angel::angel::angel::angel:watch over him & guide him home.
    Attached Files

Oh Pati how awful. Lots of prayers going out for your friends.

Comment

Pati, many prayers for your friends. They are lucky to have such a loving friend!

((((Pati)))) Jo
      Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
      'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

still no news

it broke my heart to see my friend & her son on the TV interview. 50 search & rescue people plus alot of dogs are searching. public can't search while the pro's are out there. he's got to be somewhere! I'm really freaking since there's a serial killer in the area Paul was supposed to be @ for a class Wed. morning. I certainly don't mention that fact when communicating with my friend!

they are a very religious family & there are so many of them I cannot count. I thank all of you for your prayer's & know people are praying all over the world.

one of the granddaughter's has posted a wonderful story on her FB blog.

please God let Paul be found!:angel:

Comment

Pati,

That is heart-breaking and terrifying. May they find him alive and OK and soon.
          My prayers go out to you and your friend and her family.
          Sher
          My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

Comment

I've been thinking about this since I saw the thread yesterday.

Any chance he left voluntarily or was he sick? I mean with like vascular trouble? Was he driving or walking?

This must be making his family frantic. I hope he is located sooner than later. It's a terrible thing to be hanging over everyone's head. It's the waiting and not knowing that drives you nuts.

So sorry for your friend.

Comment

:( Omg, Pati!! Prayers, coming your way, 24/7 !!!

Phyllis

Comment

Oh Pati I am so sorry about your friend's husband. Lots of prayers and (((((hugs)))) for you and his family for the loss.

Comment

his body was found yesterday

all I know is he was found yesterday about 100 yrds from their house. her children & grandchildren are with her. of course my mind is still reeling with many questions. mostly how he could have been so close for so long with all the rescue team with dogs?

what a horrid ordeal for them all to go through.

RIP Paul :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Comment

pati,

how tragically sad. i don't know what else to say.

my prayers are for his family and friends.

jeannie
                    WE ARE BT!
                    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
                    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
                    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

Oh Pati, how horrible. You didn't say, but did he suffer from any sort of Dementia? That was one worry that I had when Mary was here. She would threaten to "walk home". She showed me one day which way she would go. she had the first part of it down pat.

I'm so sorry for her, children and grandchildren. Things like this is so hard to understand. Like Jeannie, I don't know what else to say other that I am so sorry and I'm thinking about how hard this is for you, dear Pati.

my love ((((Pati)))) Jo
                      Last edited by Jo6; 02-14-2012, 10:46 AM.
                      Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
                      'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Omg, Pati!!!

:( I wish there was something I could say! I can't tell you how sorry I am!! :(

(((((( Pati ))))))

Phyllis

Comment

I'm so sorry about your friend and her family. What a horrible thing to have to deal with.

(((Pati)))
                          Take care,
                          Dawn

Comment

Oh my, how tragic. Do they know what happened?

Comment

thanks so much for all the support & prayer's. much appreciated.

I've still no idea what happened. got emails today about the service & a notice from his former employer. I won't expect to get a direct email from my friend for awhile. missed getting a Valentine card from her this year-she's the only one in my life that always sends one. expect many things to change in her life now.

65 is too young to die. he had a very full life. had just retired last year. I hadn't seen him for the past 15 yrs. my friend & I tried to get together once a year for lunch. she lives several hours away. she's never lived alone. figure she will find strength she's never used or ?? we've been fiends since the age of 5. sure is bringing back many childhood memories for me. we're the 3rd generation in our families to be friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X