Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PRAYER'S needed for missing man!!!

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Oh Pati, how horrible. You didn't say, but did he suffer from any sort of Dementia? That was one worry that I had when Mary was here. She would threaten to "walk home". She showed me one day which way she would go. she had the first part of it down pat.

I'm so sorry for her, children and grandchildren. Things like this is so hard to understand. Like Jeannie, I don't know what else to say other that I am so sorry and I'm thinking about how hard this is for you, dear Pati.

my love ((((Pati)))) Jo
    Last edited by Jo6; 02-14-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

Unhappy Omg, Pati!!!

:( I wish there was something I could say! I can't tell you how sorry I am!! :(

(((((( Pati ))))))

Phyllis

I'm so sorry about your friend and her family. What a horrible thing to have to deal with.

(((Pati)))
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

Question

Oh my, how tragic. Do they know what happened?

thanks so much for all the support & prayer's. much appreciated.

I've still no idea what happened. got emails today about the service & a notice from his former employer. I won't expect to get a direct email from my friend for awhile. missed getting a Valentine card from her this year-she's the only one in my life that always sends one. expect many things to change in her life now.

65 is too young to die. he had a very full life. had just retired last year. I hadn't seen him for the past 15 yrs. my friend & I tried to get together once a year for lunch. she lives several hours away. she's never lived alone. figure she will find strength she's never used or ?? we've been fiends since the age of 5. sure is bringing back many childhood memories for me. we're the 3rd generation in our families to be friends.

Distinguished Community Member Beader's Avatar

Dear Pati,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please catch us up when you have more info to share. It's good that you can be there for your friend since she's going to be going thru so many immense changes in her life. Friends are just the very best thing...

Having said that, now I should go and call a few of mine.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sher
    My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

i saw the story on tv i think

im sorry he died
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Pati I am spry for ypur friend/ I am glad she has you in hrer life tho. sorry about typing i hope you can make out what i mean (hugs)

Unhappy Omg, Pati!!!

I can't tell you how sorry I am!!!:(
    (((((((((((( Pati ))))))))))))

Phyllis

i saw the story on tv i think

im sorry he died
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast