Thread: CJD biannual update (2012/1) potential iatrogenic

Distinguished Community Member

Exclamation CJD biannual update (2012/1) potential iatrogenic

Friday, February 10, 2012

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) biannual update (2012/1) potential iatrogenic (healthcare-acquired) exposure to CJD, and on the National Anonymous Tonsil Archive

http://creutzfeldt-jakob-disease.blo...-biannual.html

TSS

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

Exclamation

Iatrogenesis is Rampant! People need to think about what's happening to them and listen to their bodies. I think doctors are all idiot-robots. They don't listen to what their patients tell them. Just today I was talking with a friend and she said to me that if we took all the meds doctors prescribe for us, we'd be dead. I agree too. I have a whole cabinet full of prescribed meds I will NOT take. When I think of all the ca$h I have laid out for all this plus the fact you cannot mix 9 out of ten of them. The side effects alone make you sicker nevermind the drug interactions we are WARNED about in the sheets that come with them.

AND let me just add this. After 5 hospital stays over the past 8 months, I am convinced the hospitals are there FOR the hospitals NOT the patients! Patient care is so minimal, I think pople treat their pets better than hospitals treat their patients.
    Last edited by Barque; 02-11-2012 at 05:14 PM.