For my Lady Caroline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my Lady Caroline

Everywhere I look I see reminders of you. I wish I had told you more how much I loved you.

The last time I saw you was about 3 weeks away from our "special time in the mountains." WE were all out to lunch. You came up to me, showed me your new outfit, pocketbook and shoes. You said to me, I AM going to the mountains, even if Paul, (her husband) has to go with us.

You see she had gone on dialisis, was able to do it at home. Not long after that things started to happen and she had to go to hospital to get the treatments done. Still, she was doing as normal as possible. Such a shock when Ken came in and told me she had passed on. For her I'm glad it was quick, but oh how hard it has been to believe she is gone. She had a stroke in her sleep as far as anybody could tell.

Lady Caroline and I always shared a room when we went to the mountains. I'm so glad for this time I had with her. We would talk way into the night. We shared tears and laughter, oh how I miss those times.

I have 2 other sisters. I love them both, but for whatever reason they have not wanted to go to the mountains or anyplace else since Lady died. Lady would be so disapointed in us for not carrying on.

I have lost 2 brothers and my dear sister in such a short time. A neice and nephew also passed on during this time. Sometimes my heart feels so heavy I can not bear it.

My love for them will always be with me. I take comfort in the thought of seeing them again someday .

Dearest Sister, I think about you everyday. Yes, you and I were much alike. I am mad as heck that you left me! Stubborn and kind of looney, but we had fun, didn't we?" Oh course we did.

I send my love to you dear Lady Caroline~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Very loving and heartfelt Jo. I can just feel how much you miss her. I can relate to you in how you miss her.

Dee

Comment

Working...
    X