Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have an announcement lol, no nothing major

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Praise & thanks to God
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member Beader's Avatar

Christine,

There's still hope! I always had poker straight hair, but with menopause and grey hair, I started to get a bit of a curl. Now it's been almost 20 years & I can get cuts to enhance the curls! Shocking but true! I found the longer hair weighed it all down & didn't give it a chance to do its own thing, which I didn't know it could do anyway, if that makes sense. All the new products help a lot too.

I'm also overdue -- must make that phone call to look pretty, right?
    Sher
    My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

Distinguished Community Member

hello ..computer is slow again
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member

Houghchrist Glad to hear from you - I am DELIGHTED to hear things are going well, hope the pain monster is under control so you can enjoy your new _Is it a loom anyway, have fun and the very best.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12