Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: OT Febuary Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Default OT Febuary Chit Chat

Hello everyone,, hows the world treating you,, my prayers and hugs, for all, specially, Jeanie and David,, you get whacked with news like this, and it sounds like a downward spiral,, not fair, not fair at all,,{{{ Jeanie and Da*****}}

Weather is playing,"guess what season we're in", so far I guessed early spring { was 65 yesterday}, but I am wrong {again},, snowstorm "again" heading for the mid/west this Friday and Saturday,, I heard 9 inches of snow, but we've heard this song and dance number before, so we get what we get,, one of these times they will eventually get it right,,

I rode my horse yesterday, it was such a warm day,, a huge dog, {the size of a pony}, spooked my horse Gnat,, I finally got him under control,,, he was just feeling good,,{the horse},

so take care and out of trouble,, later then
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

Distinguished Community Member

Peg this is the strangest winter I have ever seen as well. Warm one day and blowing snow the next. We are going to be hauling nitrogen on the fields all spring unless a couple big snow storms blow in. I have a nasty chest cold. Had a dr appt and cold Sx started that evening wouldn't you know. I have not caught a cold in several years. So much else going on I guess there was no room for cold germs.

Took some day time cold medicine and now its nap time as I have been up a whole hour.

Keeping everybody in my thoughts. Feb is going to be official BT positive good news month!

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Hi Everyone.:) I'm feeling pretty well today, to spite of this winterspringsummerfall season.

In keeping with Gary's good news only February, I have nothing more to say..LOL!

I hope you all have the best of the best of news, this month.., Sally
    Last edited by SalpalSally; 02-01-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Hi everyone. David did not have the ablation.

David went to Miami on Tuesday and the ablation was supposed to be on Wednesday. Their Scan machine was broken so he had to come back home. This morning he went to the VA and talked to the patient advocate who then got his doctor to talk to him. He also talked to the doctor who will do the chemoembolization. Later they called and David is to go in the hospital Sunday AM and have that on Monday AM. He will be in for a few days. Thanks for the prayers and support.

They gave him a booklet on liver treatments today and if they do not do something soon he could just have a few months to live. So I am relieved they are doing that. Jeanie :)

Thanks for the update, Jeanie. Thank God things are moving again.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Everything happens for a reason and I pray the reason that machine didn't work, is because the procedure David is having Monday is more effective.

(((((Jeanie & David)))))

Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by stillstANNding View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for the update, Jeanie. Thank God things are moving again.
    ANN
    Ditto on what Ann said. This is going to be a good month As soon as I get over this cold.

We put a man on the moon. We have machine that will automatically inject you with insulin 24 hours a day. And we have microwave ovens that bake a potato in 3 minutes. Yet we STILL cant cure the common cold. And we cant even alleviate the Sx. Needless to say I feel lousy. And the $30.00 I spent on cold Sx remedies today at Waly-Mart didn't do any good.

Going to bed I am so grumpy that the dogs don't even want to lay next tome on the couch!

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jeanie, I'm so glad things are moving forward so far as David is concerned. The anxiety and strain must be very hard for both of you.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

Jeanie, thanks for posting and letting us know that at last things are beginning to move. Like Agate I know the strain and anxiety are extremely hard for you
    and David. Most of the time it is as hard for the spouse to go through this as it is for the patient when it comes to stress.

We are praying!
    Virginia

Community Member

I hope all goes well for David (and you too Jeanie). It must be very rough for you both to go through this. I pray for a favourable outcome.

If I can get my 'rear in gear', I am to have my thyroid levels checked this week. I was at the doctor's yesterday and he agreed I am probably 'just' relapsing, but wants to check the thyroid just to be sure. I'm game. I'm sure nothing will show...I am at the point where I just seem to 'humour' the medical people...

Later peoples...hope everyone has a fabulous February!
    Lorraine:)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast