Thread: Happy Birthday to Joy!!!!!

Distinguished Community Member

Default Happy Birthday to Joy!!!!!

Joy, hoping you will get your computer fixed soon! we miss you! and truly hope you had a good day & someone made it special for you. I left a phone message for you.((((hugs)))) Pati

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOY!!!!

Hope you did something fun.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Happy Birthday Joy! Hope you had a great relaxing day!

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

birthd_0011.jpg
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOY!

luv ya,
    jeannie
    Last edited by tic chick; 01-31-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Best wishes Joy ...... hope you're having fun

Happy Birthday, hope that you had a nice one.

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Happy Birthday from me too
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

I am tickled cause YES I can type today. We have a strange thing that pops up on computer, wanting to sell us something or says do we want secure page- whatever. darned thing is annoying and that always means I cannot type when it shows up.

Hubby has been so busy I keep putting off telling him to have it fixed.

Thank everyone for the Birthday wishes and calls. Sorry I missed that for sure. But I was getting my drivers license renewed!!!! Yes that is right. After hubby was in hospital, the doctor wanted to see him again and as I had an appointment right after he was released, we both went at same time. One of my questions was about driving. Hubby asked or said more than I would have to doctor about why I did not drive and the doctor said it was okay for me to drive!!

So YAY!!. Now I have to get my muscles in order, LOL as it does take a few to drive and because hubby has always been so critical of ALL other drivers, I have always been hesitate to drive with him in vehicle. So he is to zip his lip and just ride with me, LOL. Does anyone know anything about anxiety, well that is how he makes me feel with him along. BUT just after I started back to driving some, the vehicle stopped dead with him. He was alone and I get to thinking, well I could have been out alone and the fuel tank could have conked out with me, Well whatever, I intend to keep on driving anyway.

Hospital day we waited until daughter came to take hubby. We had grand daughter with us and I did not want to have hubby with something wrong and a kid and already anxious about things to be my first time to start back driving. That is what brought up the subject with doctor in first place or I might still be hedging about it all.

Hubby had a return of his migraines he use to have. Other things was considered and he was put on some seizure meds just in case but as he did have sort of that feeling he use to have with migraines and the kids and i remembered how he acted with them, the neurologist agreed it was just a return of that.

I came down with the awfullest case of head and chest congestion with sinus infection and it took me forever to get over that. I am okay now so if I am slow to return, just know it is likely my dratted computer bug getting the best of me still.

I am so glad I have e-mail address of some of you all and phone numbers. I could still read but not say anything. Very hard for me to be quiet. I am like the rest of you all and hoping and praying that Lor is going to be okay and back with us soon.

I don't forget anyone easily, well maybe sometime short term as I am older, LOL but not for long. I still miss Demi (Welsh) very much for example and think of her often and hate that she no longer posts. I reliase that she must be unable to tho.

awfull sunny here now and I like that very much. take care everyone

I edited this to correct something..... I said hubby was put on seizure meds. Well it is true it was Keppra but that is also a medicine for migraines. I was on Keppra for my idiopathic peripheral neuropathy and daughter was on it for awhile for her seizures. Hubby is on it for migraines. But naturally I remember it being fgor something else, kepp-rage!!!! mLOL. Daughter's husband said it was med and I am almost about to agree it does change s person just a wee bit at that. Lyrica was the miracle drug that stopped daughter's seizures tho. Yay for that.
    Last edited by joy; 02-02-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Hey Joy, I know how you feel. Hank did all the driving here and when we got back from WI in 2010, I took over the driving. At first I was nervous,but now I'm my old self when it comes to driving. I just tell Hank, "I'm driving, I know the way."

I had him to the VA eye doctor today. He was complaining about his left eye being fuzzy. He has a bleed in it from Macular Degeneration. I take his to a retinal doctor on Tuesday, the 7th.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........