Thread: Lizard;...........................................

Distinguished Community Member

Question Lizard;...........................................

I was wondering, does anyone have her e-mail address or could someone ask her to contact me?
    I need to ask her something about, seizures & shunts. Thanks so much!!:)

Phyllis

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Phyllis if you go to Lizard's profile page there should be email options in there.

Smile Chris,............................................ ...................................

I can only do that if I go to "who's on-line" and she happens, to be there. Then, I can click on
    her name and it gets me there. I don't know how to do it, any, other way???:)
    Phyllis

Blog Entries

Phyllis go to Community under Home at the top left of the page. Click on it and select Member List. To the right almost midway down the page you see Search, select it. Type Lizard's name in the box and when Lizard's name comes up you will be able to click on it and you will get Lizard's profile page. On the left near the top are a bunch of options. Pick one.

I hope this works for ya.

Default Chris,............................................ ...................................

the moderators said, she hasn't posted in, a couple of years.

Phyllis

Blog Entries

Now Lizard has not been gone that long and according to what I read she posted 10 times after the switchover with the last post being on the 2nd of this month. Who the heck am I looking at then?

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/....php/86-LIZARD

Talking Couldn't tell ya, Chris!

Only, passing on what, I was told! Don't shoot the messenger!!...Lol

Phyllis

Quote Originally Posted by houghchrst View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now Lizard has not been gone that long and according to what I read she posted 10 times after the switchover with the last post being on the 2nd of this month. Who the heck am I looking at then?

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/....php/86-LIZARD
    The information on Lizard's profile are her posts on the new forums. She last posted on the old forums back in July.

If you'd like to find someone Phyllis, you can always use Advanced Search. Click on Search Forums at the top, to the right of Private Messages, and it will take you to Advanced Search. To search for a topic, type that in the first box on the left under Search For. To find a member, type their name in the second box on the left under Search For.
    Last edited by Moderator #5; 01-22-2012 at 11:09 AM. Reason: added a bit more info.
    It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Moderator #5