Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't we have a sanctuary for spiritual support???

Distinguished Community Member

Question Don't we have a sanctuary for spiritual support???

I guess I'm going to post here?? I need to ask for some prayers/ positive
    thoughts for a really sweet friend who just, found out, she might have
    Lupus! She's had tons of tests and, sadly, she has all of the symptoms, so,
    it looks like, things are headed in that direction. Also, she has a beautiful
    little 4 year old son. :( It'd kill me to see anything happen to her, so, I'd truly
    appreciate any prayers/ positive thoughts, you could send to Amy! Thanks so
    much!!!

Phyllis

It appears that with the change of servers, some forums that were not regularly used were not transferred over to the new server. Feel free to ask for prayers and positive thoughts for your friend in the forums. It is not advisable to get into discussions regarding religion as that would be in violation.
    At times, it becomes necessary to ignore a member's posts. It's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Here are the steps to place a member on an ignore list.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Moderator #2

Thumbs up You *don't* need to worry!!

I don't *want* to argue about those things!! I'd *delete* the thread, if, that
    started!!

Phyllis

Community Member

Phyllis, I will gladly add your friend to my prayers, I hope she can get effective treatment fast for her problems!

Leo

May God's Light flow through you
    Bringing healing and peace.
    Amen.
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

Leo, you can't know what that means to me!!!:) What's worse is, my friend has the most beautiful little boy who's only about 3 or 4!! :(

Phyllis

may Amy get the best of care & support. I also have a friend with Lupus & will add Amy to my prayer's.

Hi Phyllis,

My prayers are with your friend and her son. Wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless You and your Friends.

Sue

Buttons 2 & Sue, you can't know how much your friendship & support for my friend means, to me!:) I can't believe, how much, she's been through, in just, the past, few months!:( She and her husband have really been wanting another child. So, a few months, ago, she did, get pregnant, but, lost the baby!:(:( Now, she was trying IVF, but, now, that's going to have to stop, because, of her health! :(:( Enough, already!!:(:(

Phyllis
    Last edited by Ponygirl; 01-07-2012 at 02:25 PM.

(((Phyllis))) ,

I'm so sorry to hear that your friend lost her child, my prayers are with her and her family. I know it's hard to understand why your friend and each and everyone of us
    has to go through hard times but there's a reason for all of this and within time your friend and each and everyone of us will understand why we've had hard times in our lives.
    Try to remember that God won't give us more than we can handle and that He is there by our side through the good times and bad times.

My husband and I never had any kids because we both knew it was to risky to have any kids with the meds I have to take for my epilepsy and there was a chance
    that if we did have a child the child could have gotten epilepsy. After first I didn't understand all of this but as I look back over the yrs. and see how I work with many students
    in public school and how they have filled in for the kids we never had it all makes sense to me now.

Tell your friend that I'm sorry and I will be praying for her and the family. You are a wonderful and blessed friend to her and to me. May God Bless You!

Sue

Angry Well, there'd *better*, be a reason for all of this, because,......

Lately, Amy's been through more, than any, one person, should have to
    deal with, in one life-time!!!

Phyllis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast