Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't get in

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Default I can answer threads but can not post a new thread

I tried to start a thread about the wonderful benefits I am getting from ampyra but I could not post a new thread.
    So, ampyra is makng me alert and I have lots of energy.My legs are feeling like solid tree trunks.

I have started doing monthly pulses of solumedrol again, started ampyra and switched from oxybutrin to vesicare. All three changes have made life a pleasure.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Distinguished Community Member

Good, Linda. Legs as solid as tree trunks. That is something to consider. Did you make the changes 1 at a time? I am trying to tease out the benefit of Ampyra to you w/o the pulse steroids. Then again, others would take it along w whatever DMD they are using. This is great news.

Sorry about not being able to start threads. Now I understand.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Linda, I think you have to have a certain number of posts racked up before you can post a thread--it may be 11.

At 11 posts your registration is "unlocked," if I got this right, and you have more access than at first.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Linda, I think you have to have a certain number of posts racked up before you can post a thread--it may be 11.

At 11 posts your registration is "unlocked," if I got this right, and you have more access than at first.
    I show I've only made 5 posts and mine is already working better. :)

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

I could make new posts from the beginning?

Now I notice something new happening. When I reply to a thread, it automatically goes to quick reply with no smilies.

If I want to smile I have to hit "go advanced"? See..:)
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Howie if you get this and have my email addy get ahold of me I may have an answer. PM me other wise and I will send it to you.

Several people..myself included..have trouble logging in. Peg (in Iowa) has not been able to get in, for example. I played around for about an hour and finally found a post to another forum, got there, then backtracked to here. Sometimes the http://www.braintalkcommunities.org works...sometimes it doesn't. Just so you know!
    ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

Blog Entries

It's nice to see you back here! How have you been doing?

Getting in here seems to be a matter of trying first one thing and then another and hoping that sooner or later something will work.

Blog Entries

It's nice to see you back here! How have you been doing?

Getting in here seems to be a matter of trying first one thing and then another and hoping that sooner or later something will work.

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

I worked for a couple of days with the guys who set us up on the new server. Typed in my name on top then hit enter. It brought up a log in screen and I was able to get in from there but could not enter my password at the top of the page.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast