I hope I'm posting this in the right place. A friend emailed this to me.

CALL FOR MODELS WITH DISABILITIES!

AAPD and Marc Ecko seek interested men and women with disabilities to participate in the AAPD’s 2012 Gala fashion show. If you self-identify as having a disability, are interested in showing your style and spirit while modeling Marc Ecko designs, and are available to travel to New York City on January 10, 2012 for a video shoot, and from 1:00 until 9:00 PM on March 21, 2012 for the gala in Washington, DC please apply below! All travel arrangements are provided for you.

All models selected for this opportunity will participate in a photo and video shoot in New York City in advance of the event, and be provided with a fitted Marc Ecko fashion to wear for the evening. Models will need to sit for make-up and hair styling the day of the Gala and be available for a rehearsal of the show. Models will also be invited to stay for the remainder of the AAPD Gala.

The Gala will take place at the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC on Wednesday, March 21, 2012. The AAPD Leadership Awards Gala will feature the designs and creative vision of fashion icon Marc Ecko.

See attached for application!

www.aapd.com/Gala

INQUIRES OR QUESTIONS:
Kathryn Miller: Kathryn.miller@datocwitten.com or 937-367-4697

__._,_.___
Attachment(s) from marvin wasserman
1 of 1 File(s)
AAPD - 2012I MODEL CALL LHS.docx
Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (1)
RECENT ACTIVITY: New Members 1
Visit Your Group
For up-to-the-minute updates, become a fan on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Disabi...C/261969564334
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___