Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasonal Seizures Starting

Hi Folks,

I hope all is going well for all of you. I've seen a big increase in my sz. this past month the "season seizures" are starting for me. Every yr. in the fall and winter my sz. increase like crazy. Just this past week
    I've had at least 7 sz. or more which is a lot when I usually have only 10-15 sz. in a month. I hope that the rest of you don't have this problem. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

A man I work with has expressed the same concern as you: every sz he's had has been in the first couple of weeks of December. He hasn't had any for a number of years, but this time of the year makes him anxious nevertheless. My husband's weak time seems to be the first three months of the year and I tiptoe anxiously through that time in hopes we'll clear it without incident.

I hope you are able to manage your sz without too much trouble. Is there any med you can increase just for this timeframe?

Comment

Hi Rabbit,

Thanks for your response. My epi has tried to increase my AED's but nothing ever works I was told it happens when the clocks go back and there's less light outside which means less seriton (sp?) My Epi told me this and he told me that
      nothing can be done about it even if I set around bright lights. It always starts in the fall but it gets worse in the winter when it gets dark out earlier and the weather gets cold. I've also seen a pattern with the low pressures with the weather
      if it's going to rain or snow I have sz. after sz. even if the low perssure is a couple of days before it hits my home town. Here's wishing you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

Working...
      X