Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Brain Talk

Arrow The New Brain Talk

Ok - well here we all are and I am sure you are as lost as me !I finally found the site and had to register and now I'm wondering where all the old posts are.....I guess someone computer savvy will post and direct us! Just me and Beachgirl here???Oh no........where are ya'll?!!!
    Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

I was wondering the same thing? I have enough problems finding things as it is,I miss the old site

The link to the old site is... http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/archives/06_11/

You won't be able to post, but all the threads from '06-'11, are still available.
    It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts.

Moderator #5

Community Member

I'm here Trish..........
    Shelly

Community Member

Smile Me too!!!

Hi All!
    I'm here..hopefully all the gang will find there way back soon.
    Trace x

Yay - wow for a moment there I panicked and thought - I can't get by without at least reading all my friends and new posts on here!!!Whew..............glad we all found our way!Thanks to Moderator #5 we can go read the old ones too!
    Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

Distinguished Community Member Ging's Avatar

Wink Hello trish

GING here and I am as lost as a goose in high grass! I had a note from don and he can't get on ! I was just lucky I guess, the stars were all line up just for me tonight, I will have to study this new sight and see and learn my way around. Surgery coming up on the 8th , I have to listen to my own advice now so wish me luck, hugs to you all, Ging

Distinguished Community Member Beachgirl's Avatar

Glad to see others are slowly making their way here to the new BT!! I was rattling around here for 2 days on my own!! :( LOL

Yes, it may be different, but will be an improvement on the old site, with hopefully less problems/crashes!! :)

Nat xx
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

Community Member

Yay!! I found y'all!! I was beginning to feel lost :( It is great to "see" all of you again and now I have to figure out a new place. I am not really good with change--lol. I am sure I will love it once I get used to things.
    Candice-37 years old
    7 mm ophthalmic annie clipped Nov 14, 2007
    4 mm daughter annie clipped March 11, 2009
    September 2009 diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ging View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GING here and I am as lost as a goose in high grass! I had a note from don and he can't get on ! I was just lucky I guess, the stars were all line up just for me tonight, I will have to study this new sight and see and learn my way around. Surgery coming up on the 8th , I have to listen to my own advice now so wish me luck, hugs to you all, Ging
    Have Don email me if he's still having trouble getting in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast