Thread: Light-O-Rama

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Default Light-O-Rama

Do any of you here use Light-O-Rama? If so it would be neat to talk.

I've written before that we are making a Christmas display that 'dances' to music. It's a computerized thing. My DH is the one who does that, I don't know how. (That's why I asked. Because I'm interested). Yesterday we sent about 3 hrs. putting it up & plugging them into the proper cords. Then DH programed things. We'll have "Little Drummer Boy" (I thought we should get one of those Drummer Boy plastic things to stand there & appear to beat his drum to the music. A real drummer boy looking thing, instead of a marching band kid is hard to find) & three other songs. If I find out how to photograph then send it, I'll try to put it here. I can't wait to turn it on & see how we did & I hope the neighbors don't get sick of it...it's not bright or complex).
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member

i'd love to see it . i think i get especially cranky this time of yesr. i am jealous of hubby being up to par and having the strength to go and do things. I am glad he is not broken down but I get so tired of this house. and especially at Christmas time. I use to love going shopping and just looking. I neer had to buy a thing. I also never minded if I did have to go by myslf to eat lunch etc. Oh yes, going with friend was wondeful but even by myself, it sure beat home and boredom. and i hate that I cannot cook and clean much at all.

so yep, I NEED to see bright light, hear fun music. Hope you figure it out cause I can't wait to see it. good luck. :o see puts me in better mood just thinking about it. I love hearing about how you work together fixing your lights etc. you must make a good team.

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Joy, Do you think we could go to the mall & just look, then go to one of the restaurants there? That would be fun.
    Lorraine (lor)

if i could get up your weay. Hate to say it but see it happening cause of a lot of reasons. But Lor, I absolutely would love to see you and talk with you and see your lights and music.

I want to go with you guys!!! The drummer boy sounds like a great idea.
    Take care,
    Dawn

[B]i am afraid the only way I will see it is if they do a you tybe or somrthing of the sort. i'd even enjoy that very much. tho:o