Page 1 of 106 12345611315176101 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin'

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Talking What's Happenin'

Glad to be back! Figured maybe we can start where we left off.Is cooling here so I am able to go out more often. Thinking if mowing the lawn it has gotten tall since all this rain we have been getting.Feeling depressed the last few days and not really sure why. Complete and utter boredom I am thinking.

Distinguished Community Member

"Complete and utter boredom." Well, I know that I missed having these boards to access.

Yes it is good to be back online. I cannot believe school started today and that we only made it to the lake about two short visits. About same as last year. The days of getting to go and stay 10 whole days as the kids use to yell when we were working and taking vacations have not happened once we quit working it seems. Weird but true.

anyway that and still in pain is my biggest complaints today. Just missing getting to see grandkids as much. Last night was the first Sunday night granddaughter did not get to spend the night with us in such a long time that I cannot even remember it happening in fact. All because of her starting the higher up part of school now. She is a big ole sixth grader in fact.

Whew, glad to be back. I have also been depressed with boredom. Not good for me to sit around and have too much time to think. Hope everyone makes it back.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Default Help Navigating

Here is a tip to help make navigating easier. Look at the top of the page for "Forum" followed by an arrow. Then click on it. This will
    lead you to the index page for the entire forum, and will lead you to anything you want and also help you browse.

Community Member

I made it!
    Believe me, the way life's gone the last few days, that's not a small achievement.... I couldn't do my MRI, I suddenly developed screaming claustrophobia (no joke, I was hysterical).... have to re-schedule....pain is creeping back now I'm off prednisone.... and my chiro is PO'd I tried traditional PT so won't help me out now...I have no time or energy for that kind of drama, so I'm just saying "Sayonara" and letting it go.... GOtta get my brain into a good place for the MRI. Got a lot to consider. We don't ahve open ones, just "big bores", and I need sedation, but with the epielpsy and the meds...

In other words, dear BTers, I am a hamster on a spinning wheel. Can't keep spinning, but can't seem to get off the da*n wheel, either!

There's a place in DC does MRis where you can sit watch TV, but they don't take my insurance. Grrr.

Enough rambling, have a good day, everyone.
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

Default back to normal for me

I have just lost my post here. Might add that I did not even see Leos' post this morning for some reason. Good to see people drifting back in. I hope the whole group comes back. I especially am wondering about Julia and would have thought that Pati would be here. I am hoping she had such a good sale she is busy. That would be nice if she did. And right now won't name everyone just hoping things will get back to normal soon.

Thanks Mal, I am finding it easier now to navigate.

Great! I love the facelift of BT!!

Just stopping in to say Hi! Had an extra special time tonight. Our family got together tonight for pizza and smore's and then my sister surprised my mom with a 2005 toyota. Truly a nice car.

Anyway, I'm glad BT is going again. I'll be checking up on you all.

Deedeelyn

Community Member

Still on my wheel, spinning away....
    Hope everyone will make it back!
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

I made it, took me long enough, glad to be back online. Hope everybody is doing fine. My baby starts classes at the community College on Monday and working today finally, now we need to see how to get another car, for now my hubby will be taking public transportation since he is the easiest fromt he 3 of us. My job takes 2 1/2 in public transportation versus 35 miutes driving, my daughter's college will be about the same to take the bus and train. And he can take a ride with slug lines in the mornings and and afternoons when my daughter does not work and the train when she does and take the car fromher job since it is around the cornes from the subway.

Please all keep me in mind to hope that we can get out of this finanical nigthmare and be on the raise again, my life is very bad $$ wise right now and not looking good anytime soon/

Again Glad to be back on line.

Page 1 of 106 12345611315176101 ... LastLast