Thread: Missing forums

Question Missing forums

Looks like a lot of forums missing.. specifically Charcot Marie Tooth Will all the forums come back up, and what about chats?
    Thanx

PS
    How and where is John?

Unhappy

Where is everyone? I miss the posts so much,especially the old regulars like Lizard.I feel totally lost now!

Blog Entries

The Charcot Marie Tooth forum was not active enough to re-create. Chats are being worked on...they don't want to play nice with this version of php (server software). May have to find an alternative chat software.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

I was really hoping to see the teen forum. I know we rarely saw a post but I am in the hope that since we are new we will get more visitors and members lol.Maybe a sub forum at some point in time.

Blog Entries

Our policy about new forum requests has not changed. If enough people wish to see a specific forum added we will be happy to add it for a trial run. We don't want to have stagnant forums like we did in the past. More forums also increases the load time for users not on high speed internet so we're trying to stay fit and trim.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

True I can wait and see. I am just very happy we have come this far