Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: February Chit/Chat

Distinguished Community Member

Default February Chit/Chat

Nothing new around my house, but I am hoping for a good February for all.

I hope Jeanie gets to come home.

I hope Renee is well, and gets to come home.

I hope Sunshine gets good news about her family member, but also about herself.

I hope Ann can start eating and not loose anymore weight.

I hope Howie gets a bunch of new movies to watch.

I hope Agate's arm heals and she can again do anything she wants with it.

I hope Linda is able to keep the farm going during this month.

I hope Rose gets a lot of visits with John.

I hope I get my next vaccine on time and it doesn't snow me out

I hope Brian, Cathy (and no name daughter) have a fun month.

Anyone I have left out I apologize. It is my bedtime and I am tired.

Rabbit Rabbit
    Virginia

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you so much for starting this thread, Virginia! And thank you for the good wishes.

I am about as slow as molasses in January just now and wouldn't have got to it.

A friend of mine in Chicago who is 82 just got her first vaccine and had no side effects at all. I'll be getting mine before long.

I hope everyone's life will improve this month. There have been some rocky roads being traveled around here. Time for a smoother ride!
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Well, no surprise here, I've been watching movies half the night, but I think I SHOULD go to bed now.

The best thing about February is, good or bad, it is a short month. January just seemed to go on forever. It's wet and cold, and I'm ready for Spring.

So make the best of the month, and wake to a great day tomorrow.....er..today!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Virginia- thank you for the good start. Here are some others:

Lurking but definitely here at times are Ikoiko, who we hope will be safe until she can get the vaccine and restart her preferred RX regimen; Dar (Jen’s Solitude); and Parsi.

Also the one who lives in the Salish Sea! I can not remember the name. *Jendie!

Other BT family members and the “lurkers not posters.” I was one myself for more than a year long ago.

I’m going to tuck into my coffee and get ready for the Nor’easter that will bring 10-15 inches of snow or a heavy rain storm.

ANN
    Last edited by stillstANNding; 02-01-2021 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Added Jendie’s name. Brain is on delay.
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This place goes way back, and there are others who drop in but don't say much--mussally for one, Whisper for another. Names escape me but there are many more.

It might be nice if some of these people would chime in more often but if they can't, they can't.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

10. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Thanks Ann and Agate for adding others that while I know they are here, I just couldn't come up with them on the spot. Wish they would all post more and that would jog my memory maybe(?). It is getting a little rusty and after 12AM at night it is almost shot.

Ann, why are you up so early? If it is going to snow that much, wouldn't it be nice to just snuggle in and not get up quite at the crack of dawn?

I bet Howie is still in bed.

I have been on telephone again this morning trying once more to get my Rebif straightened out. This time I hung on with the Doctor's office. I am worn out with this. Last week I spent hours on the phone with the insurance company. From what I can get out of all this, is that papers for "prior authorization" were sent to my Doctor and he did not respond. He had only 72 hours to do it. Now he needs to call - I think. I was speaking first with someone who answers the phone, then the business office and then someone that I couldn't understand which department they were in. That person told me they would send the message on to the Nurse. I hope she meant the MS nurse. In between all these people I was put on hold. I have heard plenty of music this morning.
    Virginia

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Virginia, that hold music is usually bad music. I hope they get it figured out for you once and for all.

Two good things to report:

We got an appointment for MIL to get her vaccine next Sunday. It’s at a senior center an hour away. They made her second appointment when we made the first.

And, I am making brownies with pecans ‘cause my jar of walnuts was empty, Peter.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Virginia, you win that bet about me being "still in bed". I didn't get up until nearly 5. Made some coffee, so I'll probably be up late again tonight. The new month is here, make it a good one!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Community Member

Have a good month everyone. ��

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Ann, how about your Mom. I don't think they are doing any in-house vaccinations around here. Is your Mom planning to take the vaccine?
    Virginia

20. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast