Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can COVID-19 vaccines be mandatory?

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Virginia ~

I have lost track of the COVID posts here and there, but I did read your post about getting your vaccine. I'm glad that wheelchairs were available to save you from the long walk.

Your brother is so thoughtful, and I'm glad that he noticed your shoes. I have Sketchers slip on mules just to go outside to take out trash. But I don't have the weather conditions you contend with, so I hope you got a full shoe. For my walks, and any time I go out in the world, I wear Saucony Jazz walking shoes, which have a grid on the bottom to help prevent slipping. I want a shoe that gives me support in my arch, my heels and toes. This has worked well for me for years.

When I think back to all of the years, when I wore high heels, I shudder. I'm paying for it now, so I'm very conscious of my footwear and safety.

Be safe, stay well, and be strong everyone!

As always, sending prayers ~

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123