Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just for fun...

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Marcie ~

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to post. I'm so sorry that your son and daughter-in-law had COVID, and I am thankful that they are okay now.

You've probably been contending with the blizzard weather, like Mary Grace, and I send you warmth and sunshine from California. May Spring arrive early for you!

Many prayers for you and your boys and family and dear ones to be safe, well, and able to find joy everyday. It's hard to find sometimes, but it's there.

My godmother and namesake always told me: "There is peace in the sunset and hope in the sunrise."

The highlight of my summers was spending two weeks with her. Once we had dinner on the stove and in the oven, she took my hand, and we walked 3 blocks to the cliff over looking the ocean. Magnificent sunsets. So many gorgeous sunsets.

Please take good care of yourself, Marcie. I hope you will have a moment again to stop by to say "Hello."

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

Distinguished Community Member

Marcie, so nice to see you checking in. Glad your Son and daughter in law recovered from covid. Stay warm and stay well!

Rose, Kathleen is so excited that her birthday is almost here! We have a birthday parade planned for Saturday. It was looking like it would be in the 30's (not bad for upstate NY) but now it's looking like high 20's a bit coler than we would have liked but we'll be fine and keep warm. My mom seems to be improving slowly. She is able to get up and use the bathroom. This seemed to make her extremely happy to have that little bit of independence. And of course hope she will be home at some point. She did get her covid vaccine.
    Stay well and safe! and thank you for "keeping the light on"!!
    Mary Grace

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Mary Grace ~

A birthday parade! I gather that means that people will drive past your home while you are all outside to send their birthday wishes to Kathleen? I've watched videos of family celebrating birthdays (and other events) this way during the pandemic, and I think it's a great idea. Kathleen will love it!

I'm so pleased to hear that your mother is improving and is more independent. I pray that she will recover fully and be able to return home soon.

I look forward to your update on the party, as well as photos, of course!

Prayers for your family always ~

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123