Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

Wishing everyone a very happy, healthy, and peaceful, New Year! It's hard to believe how long all of this Covid stuff has gone n. I never ever imagined it being this bad for this long. I pray that friends and family (my BT family included) stay safe and healthy. I feel so lucky to be healthy so far. I'm thankful for this connection as well.
    Mary Grace

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mary Grace ~

Thank you for sharing your wishes for the new year. I wish the same for you and all of our dear friends here.

Changes are in the wings and will soon begin. We must be patient and steadfast. We must believe in possibilities and have faith in the direction of our future. This is my goal, which is quite challenging every day.

To all I send my love, prayers, healing, positive energy. We are all connected, together. We are not alone.

Stay strong and safe and be well.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Happy Healthy New Year to you Mary Grace, and you Rose!
      Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
      My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
      X