Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you ever feel anxious and lonely in this Covid19 outbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by daughtergaited View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey @Sweetchoco

How are doing? Hope you are feeling better. I just checked that article and it was a good read, it was helpful too. I also agree with that media is inflating the news - probably to gain traction, publicity or money? Media is not helping with the situation at all. So better focus on things that will enhance your self esteem and positive thoughts.

Take a long walk - this will help. I am doing this every morning. Try it out mate.
    Hi!

Im glad that you also liked the article. All those tips are indeed beneficial. Actually I did not watch the news for a week now and I am feeling better. Well except for what my neighbor told about the new strain of the covid virus that came from UK. She told me that the new strain is faster to be transmitted to a person - so I think staying at home would be best. Btw, what's your thoughts regarding the vaccine?

Happy to share that I did a 4km walk this morning together with our dog. It was fun and stress reliever, indeed.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by SweetChoco View Post
    Hi!

Im glad that you also liked the article. All those tips are indeed beneficial. Actually I did not watch the news for a week now and I am feeling better. Well except for what my neighbor told about the new strain of the covid virus that came from UK. She told me that the new strain is faster to be transmitted to a person - so I think staying at home would be best. Btw, what's your thoughts regarding the vaccine?

Happy to share that I did a 4km walk this morning together with our dog. It was fun and stress reliever, indeed.
    Hey!

That's great! Walking and seeing nature is good for our mind and body. Glad you did it. And yes, distancing ourselves from the media would give us peace of mind. It eats our time from healthy things.

My thoughts regarding the vaccine - I am thankful that there is already a vaccine against covid19. And I think I'll be taking one. I am bit hesitant but for sure I'll have one.

4. The following user says "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by daughtergaited View Post
    Hey!

That's great! Walking and seeing nature is good for our mind and body. Glad you did it. And yes, distancing ourselves from the media would give us peace of mind. It eats our time from healthy things.

My thoughts regarding the vaccine - I am thankful that there is already a vaccine against covid19. And I think I'll be taking one. I am bit hesitant but for sure I'll have one.
    So you think it is safe to have it? But they say that the vaccine wont work because the virus keeps on mutating.

Speaking of vaccines, what are your thoughts on Pfizer, Moderna and Sinovac vaccines?

Did anyone here take the vaccine? How is it? Care to share some thoughts?

@Soiled I am hesitant in taking the vaccine. I feel unsafe with it. Well, probably because it was only made in less than a year. Probably flu related illnesses are being studied for years but this Coronavirus shocked us all.

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

An update to my earlier post in this thread:

I no longer have so many doubts about the vaccine that I won't get it. I will get it--though I'm not really willing to wait in line for hours for it, and so I'm going to wait until it is offered specifically to me. The medical group that my doctors belong to is going to send out a memo letting people know when and how they are offering the vaccine.

This is far too tricky a disease to risk getting. In my apartment building (58 units, all occupied by seniors, some very disabled--at least 4 that I know of are bedridden) there are now 3 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate (generic Copaxone) since December 2020.

"A person with multiple sclerosis walks into a bar ... and a table, and a chair, and a wall."

Distinguished Community Member
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=death+rate...=v245-1&ia=web

about the same

stop living in fear
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12