Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In Search of a Travel/Portable Scooter

Distinguished Community Member

I used to be very Independant. No more. After a mass heart attack, breaking a hip and the relentless progression of ms ; I am not independent. Good thing go

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Good thing my husband is usually a good guy 🤪

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jen's Solitude's Avatar

Ssusan, thank you so much for going the extra mile to post to this thread. It is a pain in the neck when you reply and it disappears, thank you for coming back and replying again. So glad your hubby is still Mr. Reliable, especially since your mobility has changed so much.

I have noticed the Pride scooters as well. Thank you funnylegs for your recommendation.
    DAR
    R/R 1993
    Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. - James 4:8

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Posts shouldn't be disappearing so easily. I hope everyone is aware that if you start a new reply in the thread where you seem to have lost your post, you will usually find your lost post if you click on the red message you will get in the reply window. I believe it says "Restore auto-saved content."
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jen's Solitude's Avatar

Yes, that is how I recovered my post agate. I assumed I must have timed out, originally. Was sure glad it reappeared.

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Posts shouldn't be disappearing so easily. I hope everyone is aware that if you start a new reply in the thread where you seem to have lost your post, you will usually find your lost post if you click on the red message you will get in the reply window. I believe it says "Restore auto-saved content."
    Hi Agate,
    I have the problem of wanting to permanently delete the part that is under the “click to restore” stuff. But I do not seem to spot a way to discard the material that is saved there. See the problem?
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

12. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

I'm not sure I understand. Maybe you mean your "signature" that always appears in your posts, underneath your actual post? If so, if you uncheck the box where it says "Show your signature," that should delete that part. If you want to change it in some way, you'd need to go into your Settings and do that. I'm going to uncheck that box for this post and see if my signature text disappears.

14. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. Maybe you mean your "signature" that always appears in your posts, underneath your actual post? If so, if you uncheck the box where it says "Show your signature," that should delete that part. If you want to change it in some way, you'd need to go into your Settings and do that. I'm going to uncheck that box for this post and see if my signature text disappears.

I was not clear! I tried to post something once and changed my mind. Now, whenever I am writing a post and do not finish it, I cannot go back and click on the restore the unfinished post because the original stuff I decided not to post will not go away!
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

16. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ssusan View Post
    I used to be very Independant. No more. After a mass heart attack, breaking a hip and the relentless progression of ms ; I am not independent. Good thing go
    I have not gone anywhere but to the once a week drive to market in years. I miss my support group which meets nearer to your house than mine. Sometimes I felt strong and started to go but gave up and turned around. The group meets too late in the day for me.
    John is not able to drive me anywhere so we have become housebound even before the pandemic. It is frightening when I think about the progression. I am glad we have memories! I am so sad you have had so much progression.
    Linda~~~~

18. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I was not clear! I tried to post something once and changed my mind. Now, whenever I am writing a post and do not finish it, I cannot go back and click on the restore the unfinished post because the original stuff I decided not to post will not go away!
    I'm not sure how long the "restore the autosaved post" stays active but you could make the original stuff you decided not to post go away by deleting it? You might need to highlight it first and then delete it?

Maybe I'm still not understanding. I'll come back later today and see if I'm in less of a fog.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

20. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast