Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: October chitchat

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stillstANNding View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Linda, besides being unpleasant and harming produce, does the cold affect your MS symptoms? I get increased spasms and trigeminal neuralgia. Itís snowing here now on the other side of the state.

Best to,
    ANN
    Today was a surprise...we got about 3Ē of heavy snow and it was so cold all day that all of us were complaining. I did something I have never done and called this morning to say I would not be at the market tomorrow. I left things open and said maybe I could come when it was daylight and when the sun came out. But, just now, to stop myself from any moRe indecision I unhitched my car from my trailer. I figured that what settle things! But, next Saturday it will be in the 60ís!
    Ann, anyway, cold weather gives me a lot of energy. I am having spasm trouble today but think it is because I forgot to take ampyra this morning. So, I think the cold does not cause problems but M not sure. Sorry you have so much pain.
    Trigeminal neuralgia Is tough to deal with. I always thought that was what I had when I get stabbing pains in the corner of an eye...lasting less than a second. But when it comes around I get those intense pains on and off fo weeks at a time.

Anyway, I made my decision and I am sticking with it!
    Last edited by Lazarus; 10-30-2020 at 01:03 PM.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good idea. Tomorrow when the light is just coming up I will put George Winston on too!
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good idea. Tomorrow when the light is just coming up I will put George Winston on too!
    Who would think we’d be playing Winston’s “ December” on Halloween?

We have had at least four inches of heavy wet snow. More than January through March of 2019.

I spent this afternoon making vegetable soup. Nobody is surprised.

My mom had a great day yesterday. Her doctor arranged for a nurse to come and give her a flu shot. Then a younger friend called to ask if she’d like anything from Aldi’s. When she delivered it, she also left a pumpkin pie, a pint of strawberries and two loaves of homemade bread.

Around 3 PM our grocery order from Walmart arrived there. The good thing about that is that you can order non- grocery items, too. Then when we were talking on the phone at four, a neighbor brought her vegetable barley soup with a sleeve of crackers and a treat bag of Halloween candies..

People are good..
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

I just took a nap, and had the craziest dream it was snowing.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920