Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: August 2020: Keep on Moving

Distinguished Community Member

Went on my weekly three hour outing today. Why can't I keep it to a shorter period so I don't get so tired? I went first to the cleaners, then to Walgreens. I needed to get a birthday card for my brother. In there for quite awhile because I couldn't find what I wanted. I did finally find one that I thought suit him, so then I went next door to Harris Teeter. I stayed in there for a good long time. I just must have a fear of going hungry. I buy more groceries than I need. I came home and unloaded 3 loads of stuff and then had to put everything away. So again, I was gone from 3:30 until 6:30. I am beat tonight.

Howie, does it take you that long to go get your stuff done? I only drove 7.2 miles round trip, so I wasn't on the road much.
    Virginia

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Thumbs up

My store is about the same distance away, maybe a bit farther, but not much. I'll have to measure it next time I go. It usually doesn't take me long, because I get the same things, but last few times I went, they were out of so many things.

So I had to find something else to take it's place. I didn't do well. My Compleat's dinners were completely out. So I looked and found some frozen dinners to take their place.

I can eat them, but just barely. And the picture on the box made them look so good, but had nothing to do with what they are once cooked. Oh well, live and learn. This virus thing is starting to affect me personally.

I'll be glad when it's over, and things can get back to normal!
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Swam 1/2 mile today. Made walnut crust for fish later on. REsting a bit before I make my next move.
    Started PT yesterday for muscle clenching in lower back and upper right thigh.on the back and side of it.

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Howie, I saw lots of Compleat's dinners where I was, but I guess that doesn't help you. I ended up yesterday getting staples that while I might already have them, I knew they were getting close to being out of date. I also just went around the store and found a couple of things that I use to eat and thought that sounds good, so I bought some stuff that I haven't had in awhile.

I did empty the trash and recycling today and I also vacuumed the floors downstairs.
    Last edited by Virginia; 08-08-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    Virginia

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12