Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: July chitchat

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default July chitchat

Somehow we raced through June and here's July. The loud fireworks started up here over a week ago, and so I knew July was on its way.

What's going on in your life?

I'm on my way to the dentist tomorrow. I hope that will be uneventful, with no root canals or extractions in the offing.

I hope that everyone is doing well and not finding summer too hot.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

SOMEBODY is up late. Well I guess that makes two of us. Tomorrow will be trash day. I've really put it off lately. So tomorrow, it's all gone. My kitchen will thank me for it.

Then Thursday is going to be bill paying, and shopping day. I figured I may as well do it the day before payday thanks to the stimulus money.

So everyone have a great day, and wipe that drool off of Virginia's chin.
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

Distinguished Community Member

Howie, my salmon and salad were better last night than the night before. I had saved more dressing than I thought, so I had plenty. Ate every bite and was drooling from that.
    Virginia

Thumbs up

Well, I finally talked myself into taking the trash to the dump. It's 90 here today, but I got it done. Then I got my mail on the way back in. I got to use my new key. They did replace the whole lock. I looks just like the other ones, just cleaner and shinier.

I'll get my bills ready to mail in the morning as I head out to do my shopping. It's only two, but taxes made it 3 last month. The other bills are on auto-pay.

Just going to rest for awhile, then fix something to eat. Everyone have a great day, and month.
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

IVIG went well enough today. Letís see if there is any benefit over the next day or day. No pain right now..

7. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Sunshine, glad treatment went well.

Howie, glad you could access your mailbox again and pick up your purchases!

Virginia, that salad sounds so good, I'm going to try to replicate it at home and make it myself. You had me drooling too.

9. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Sunshine, hope there are some good results from this IVIG.

Agate, thanks for getting this thread started this month. I don't know what is wrong with me these days, but I cannot keep up with what day of the week it is let alone the date. Somehow, I just sometime think Sunday is Monday and on and on. Is anyone else getting their days and dates mixed up now that we are pretty much totally at home?

Susie, this salad had quite a lot of walnuts and I am talking about whole halves, and also a good many cranberries.
    Last edited by Virginia; 07-01-2020 at 04:56 PM.
    Virginia

11. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Thumbs up

Virginia, I never know what day it is. I know what today is because I wrote checks for all my bills, and have them ready to mail off tomorrow. But after that, I lose track for the rest of the month.

Not having to work makes you that way. It makes you live the way we are supposed to, one day at a time.
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

13. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Howie, I'm hoping you won't have to get out your pliers. Trips to the dentist can so often mean more trips to the dentist, and today's trip was like that.

There's a lonesome molar remaining in my lower left jaw and it's very important for me to have that tooth to eat with. For some years the dentist has been scaring me with tales of how "thin" and "crumbly" it's looking and how it needs to be watched, etc. A while back it seemed as if part of it might have broken off, and the Xray today indicated that that might have happened.

Also there's a fracture in it, and it's been filled with two different types of filling. So it's a Problem now, and a crown is recommended.

So that will be a big expense, and it has to be done soon. I may lose the tooth anyway. At least getting a crown won't be too uncomfortable. If it has to be pulled, of course I'll go to Howie, who seems to know how to pull teeth.

Is there talk about another stimulus check?
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

15. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Susie, this salad had quite a lot of walnuts and I am talking about whole halves, and also a good many cranberries.
    Virginia, I've written down everything you've said is in it and looked up how to blacken salmon.

I'll probably make it mild as I don't like spicy food.

Sounds so good!
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

17. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast