Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginia, how are you doing today?

Distinguished Community Member

Default Virginia, how are you doing today?

Worried about you I am.
    I hope you can check in ...

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Virginia)))))) ~

I'm worried about you too. Sending lots of healing prayers.

Also hoping you can check in with us today.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

I am on this worry train, too, Virginia.

Drink fluids, rest.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Today is still not good. I don't know what it is, but I am just so tired and my head is heavy. I also feel like I might have a cold. Yesterday morning it seemed hot in the house, but in the afternoon it felt too cool. I had slight chills.

I am not going to try to read much on here right now. I am just sitting in my recliner in the living room. That is all I want to do right now. I need groceries but not enough to order from anywhere. I'll worry about that later.

Thanks everyone for caring. Back to recliner for now.
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well, Virginia.

Are you up on the variety of covid symptoms and protocols in the event you need to be assessed?

It may not be necessary, but you also may want to take some time now that you're in the comfort of your home to write out contact tracing info. Better now than in a rush in a pressured, strange environment.

When (date/time) & where did you go in the last 14 days, and who were you in contact with? You may want to phone one of them just to see if they're experiencing any symptoms.

Rest, liquids, Tylenol! Let someone know you're not feeling well so they can check on you.

Hope you feel better soon!
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

9. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Default Please Call Your Doctor In the Morning

((((((Virginia)))))) ~

In case you missed my post to you in the chit chat thread ...

Are you taking your temperature regularly, and is it in the normal range? Keeping track of your temperature is very important.

When you say that you feel like you have a cold, are you congested? Nasal? Chest?

Do you still have an ear ache?

Your symptoms could indicate an ear or sinus infection.

Please call your PCP in the morning and report your symptoms. If you have any kind of an infection, treatment is needed soon. So please call your doctor.

(Howie would say that I'm clucking. I cluck because I care.)

I love you and am sending healing prayers and positive energy your way.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

11. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

I thought I just heard some clucking in here?
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

How are you doing today Virginia?

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Rose it has been nasal type cold and earache with I don't know how to describe it, but just a heavy head. Symptoms are better today, but I am still just sitting. I am just depressed I think and in a very dark place right now. I will come out of it.

Suze, I haven't been in contact with anyone in the past 14 days. I went to grocery store last Monday, one week ago today and that is it. Maybe that is part of the problem. I haven't been seeing anyone, even neighbors or brothers. I tried talking to one brother, but he is in an ill mood and frankly just made things worse. I haven't gotten my mail since last Monday. It is very cool here today and very rainy. It is due to rain all week. It is only 60 degrees today. Maybe I will turn on the fireplace tonight.

I will be alright everyone. I know I just have to work my way out of this - I just don't know how.
    Virginia

Blog Entries

((((((Virginia))))))) ~

I'm pleased to hear that your symptoms have lessened today. It does sound related to your sinuses or ear. Have you had sinus/ear issues in the past?

While it probably seems far fetched, I always like to toss out the possibility of medication side effects causing any kind of new problem. It's worth it to just review all of your meds (using our Drug Info link) for side effects, just in case your symptoms are listed. It's possible to tolerate meds for a long time without side effects, and then out of nowhere, a side effect occurs. A mood change can be a side effect too.

You are missing and grieving for Joan, and you've recalled memories recently to help me on my grief journey, for which I thank you so much. But, I don't want you to suffer as you help me. It's quite understandable to me that you are feeling low and vulnerable. I am holding you close to my heart.

Another factor could be the barometer change and the moisture in the environment. Rain creates negative ions.

Are you eating and drinking plenty of fluids? I know how hard it is to do that, when you aren't feeling well. Do you have any soothing teas on hand? Some soups?

I'm so sorry that your conversation with your brother didn't go well. That's exactly what you didn't need.

Please always remember that you have your family here, who love and treasure you and understand what you're experiencing. It's not the same as being there in person, but we are all "being there" by being here with each other.

You want sisters and a good-natured brother? You have that right here. Many of us are alone and isolated, so we need each other now more than ever.

Please take good care of yourself, and call your doctor, if your symptoms don't improve. I know that I'm a broken record on that one, but I'm worried about you, and I can't be there to take care of you.

I love you and send healing prayers and positive energy your way.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

17. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast