Thread: Rest in peace, Rose's Jim

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Rest in peace, Rose's Jim

If you don't keep up with Rose's posts (Earth Mother 2 Angels), there is sad news today. Her husband of many years, Jim, has died.

These forget-me-nots are for someone who won't soon be forgotten. Some of us feel as if we have got to know him, and we won't forget his unfailing good spirits and cheerful outlook.
    Last edited by agate; 04-21-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

:) This is so sad. Rose has been an angel in caring for her family sometimes at cost to her own health. Prayers continue for you and your three angels. With love, Jeanie :)

Distinguished Community Member

Prayers for Rose with a heartful of sympathy.
    Virginia

This is heartbreaking. I am so sad for you R0se

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So sorry. You give us all so much and I wish I had more to offer you but I am so sorry.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Thank you so much for your love, prayers and support, which is so comforting to me now.

I want to share something I found interesting as the police officers gathered in the room, chatting with me.

A young woman officer told me about her aunt, who has MS, and is afraid of COVID-19. The officer asked me whether I thought her aunt was at high risk.

I replied, "Definitely, absolutely, yes. Anyone with any kind of underlying condition, or who is a senior, or who has an autoimmune disorder, or respiratory issues, and more, is vulnerable to this virus. Please tell her to stay home and be safe."

What are the odds that a police officer would ask me about her aunt with MS?

I love you all and pray for you and your loved ones every day. Thank you so much for standing beside me throughout everything.

And Jim knew all of you and your life stories and asked me about you every day. He loved you and cared about your well being.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

Blog Entries

I follow Rose's posts but my internet failed because of service problems related to the virus so I appreciate the heads up.

RIP Jim. I will certainly never forget the amazing Jim and his story. I will think of him and Rose often.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

8. The following 8 users say "thanks"

My deepest condolences to you, Rose. Stay safe.

10. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jendie's Avatar

My heart goes out to you, Rose. Take care of yourself.

Jendie
    I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Jendi)))))) ~

Thank you so very much. I know you understand.

I'm taking care of myself as best as I can in the middle of the reconstruction of our home as a result of a major water leak.

I'm happy to see you posting. We miss you. How are you? I'm sure that everyone would appreciate an update from you.

You are in my prayers always. Abundant blessings upon you ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"